Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Includes 1-Year of Nuance Maintenance and Support. Under a Maintenance and Support contract, major and minor updates and upgrades of the software are provided at no additional charge. Customers also have access to Nuance US-based technical support.
Dragon Professional Group Licenses for sale to Local, State and Federal Government agencies and departments.
Dragon Professional Group - Improve documentation productivity
Enable multiple employees to create reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documentation more efficiently-in the office or on the road-with fast, accurate dictation and transcription. Dragon Professional Group enterprise-ready speech recognition software features powerful, easily sharable customization and integrates into current workflows to drive workplace productivity.
Put Dragon to work for your business
Realize the benefits of a complete, enterprise-ready speech recognition solution that drives higher documentation productivity-quickly and cost-effectively-for bottom-line results.
- Improve employees' documentation throughput for better customer service, increased compliance and greater focus on core business activities.
- Increase revenue and improve customer service-without adding staff-by streamlining documentation processes.
- Eliminate the need for costly transcription services or inefficient manual processes by enabling employees to dictate into a digital voice recorder for later transcription.
- Reduce liability risks associated with inaccurate or incomplete documentation.
- Easily deploy, measure and centrally manage Dragon on multiple desktops within the organization with the Nuance Management Center.
- Enable users to dictate from workstations that do not have Dragon installed, with installation of Dragon on a Citrix server.
Let Dragon work for you
- Speed through documentation. Fast dictation and high recognition accuracy that continually improves as it adapts to your voice.
- Short-cut repetitive tasks. Define simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive processes, speed up document creation, and boost your productivity.
- Boost efficiency. Add customized words for accurate recognition of the industry terms, acronyms or personal preferences you use very day.
Improve documentation and reporting for your mobile workforce
Empower field workers, lawyers, social workers, insurance adjusters, public safety officers and other professionals to keep up with documentation demands even when they are away from their desk. Easily integrate Nuance's cloud-based, professional-grade mobile dictation solution, Dragon Anywhere Group, into your mobile documentation workflow, and enable mobile professionals to complete documentation requirements in real-time-by voice-via iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. (Dragon Anywhere Group, Nuance's mobile dictation solution, is sold separately)
Centralized User Administration Made Easy
Nuance Management Center (NMC) makes it easy to track usage and centrally manage licenses, user accounts and profiles, administrative settings, and custom words and commands across the enterprise. Dragon Professional Group speech recognition software coupled with NMC and goal-driven project management and services, provides a complete enterprise-ready solution that meets your organization's specific documentation productivity requirements to improve the corporate bottom line.
- OS: Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2.
- CPU: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Disk Space: 8GB.
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 and 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).