Microsoft System Center 2016 - stay in control of your IT—across your environment and platforms. Simplify the deployment, configuration, management, and monitoring of your infrastructure and virtualized software-defined datacenter, while increasing agility and performance.
5 Things You Will Love About System Center 2016
- Faster time-to-value. Realize value quickly with simple installations, in-place upgrades, and automated workflows.
- Efficient operations. Quickly get things done with one-click features and a straightforward console.
- Support for multiple systems. Manage and monitor heterogeneous and open systems, including Linux, Hyper-V, and VMware.
- Servers + desktops. Deploy and manage Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10—configuration, health, and compliance.
- Cloud integration. Get visibility and control of data and apps with full integration for Operations Management Suite.
With the growth of public, hosted, and hybrid cloud solutions, new challenges have emerged for IT management. Managing your IT infrastructure has become less about what's happening within your company's firewall and more about managing data and applications wherever they are. Without the right technology and tools these complex environments can quickly become costly and inefficient.
Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers a simplified datacenter management experience to keep you in control of your IT—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or across platforms. It builds on the experience and depth of the previous versions and extends capabilities with Microsoft Operations Management Suite to give you visibility and control of data and applications that live across multiple systems, from a single solution.
Microsoft System Center 2016 Standard Edition is perfect for non-virtualized or lightly virtualized environments, and includes 2 OSEs and Hyper-V Containers, and an unlimited number of Windows Server containers.
Both System Center 2016 Datacenter Edition and Standard Edition include the following components:
- Configuration Manager
- Data Protection Manager
- Endpoint Protection
- Operations Manager
- Service Manager
- Virtual Machine Manager
How to License:
- Server Management Licenses are required for managed devices that run server operating system environments (OSEs).
- Microsoft System Center 2016 server management licenses, and licensed by physical cores
- License all the physical cores in the server being managed. Minimum of 8 core licenses required for each processor.
- Minimum of 16 core licenses required for each server
Click here for more information on licensing Microsoft System Center 2016.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.
This license includes Microsoft's 24-Month Software Assurance - your licenses will receive all updates and upgrades on this product for a period of 24-Months from the date of issue of the license. At the end of the 24-Month Software Assurance plan period, you can renew Software Assurance for a further period 24-Month period.