Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 13 (Academic/ Government) for Windows
Whether your practice is large or small, legal professionals can save time creating contracts, briefs and other legal documentation, reduce transcription costs, and accomplish more in a day, simply by speaking.
Your voice can change your practice
In addition to saving time and costs, Dragon 13 Legal enterprise-ready speech recognition can improve overall productivity for you and your staff. Seamlessly turn around document case and client information, contracts, briefs and other legal materials with your voice rather than typing.
A language model that makes legal sense
Whether drafting legal notices, preparing responses, or sending email, the special language model built into Dragon 13 Legal means you can achieve optimal accuracy right out-of-the-box when dictating legal terms, as you prepare any type of legal documentation.
The best choice to meet your transcription needs
Never miss a deadline, never lose a thought. From case notes, memos, emails, and more, legal professionals can dictate – anytime, anywhere - then transcribe their recordings later. Capture it all with a digital voice recorder or our free Dragon Recorder app, for fast and accurate transcription back at your desk.
Create command macros for repetitive tasks
Dragon 13 Legal Macro Recorder feature records your keystrokes and mouse-clicks, and then saves the series of actions under a single voice command. Something that would normally require a series of multiple commands or actions can be turned into a single voice command. Customized macros or commands can also be shared easily with others in your practice.
All the features you expect; the flexibility you require
Quickly respond to emails by voice. Work in spreadsheets, word processors, and databases. Enjoy full text and voice command and control in many popular web applications. Headset-free. Wireless Bluetooth enabled. Voice recorder compatible. Dragon Legal lets you work in the applications you use every day - the way you want, where you want.
Simplify proofreading by listening
Proofreading legal documents is probably one of the most important roles in the legal profession. With natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation, Dragon 13 Legal simplifies proofreading for yourself or for your support staff.
The perfect accessibility solution
Dragon 13 Legal helps meet your requirements for workers with disabilities. Prevent fatigue and repetitive stress injuries by offering a comfortable, ergonomic alternative to the keyboard and mouse with our Section 508 certified solution.
- RAM: We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox to view the software’s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.