Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13 Bluetooth for Windows
Dictate to your computer with an included Dragon wireless Bluetooth headset.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional enterprise-ready speech recognition software lets busy professionals get more done on their computer - quickly and accurately - using their voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands up to three times faster than typing to drive new levels of productivity and cost savings.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13 Highlights:
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer. You can talk up to three times faster than you can type. With Dragon, you simply talk and your words appear on screen, enabling you to get more done faster.
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want. Dragon enables you to use your computer in a comfortable, ergonomic way, supporting voice control, dictation and editing capabilities in most productivity and web applications. Use the included Nuance-approved microphone or the mic built into many of the latest laptops, for optimal flexibility and convenience.
- Easy to get started, easy to master. Providing fast, easy setup, helpful tutorials, and intuitive access to a rich and powerful features set, Dragon 13 enables you to experience the benefits of speech recognition right away and realize ever-increasing productivity gains the more you use it.
Features and Benefits:
- Enterprise-ready: configuration options and administrative tools make it easy to manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and commands, feature access and multiple installations over a network.
- Accessibility for all employees. Helps you meet your requirements for workers with disabilities. Prevent fatigue and repetitive stress injuries by offering a comfortable, ergonomic alternative to the keyboard and mouse.
- Dragon delivers up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box, providing a personalized voice-driven experience, learning words and phrases you use the most and delivering accurate results the more you use it.
- Use your voice to dictate documents or enter text anywhere you normally type. Dragon eliminates barriers to productivity and creativity by letting you interact with your computer by voice. It turns your spoken thoughts into text and your voice commands into action so you don't have to worry about the mechanics of typing and spelling.
- Edit and format documents - all by voice. Dragon allows you to select text, make edits and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitalization and more, using your voice to make easy work of document creation. "Smart Format Rules" automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don't have to correct them every time.
- Command and control your computer all by voice. Launch applications, elect menu items, execute key functions, switch windows, search the web, create and send emails and more - all by voice. Experience more ergonomic comfort when working on your PC.
- Enjoy superior dictation, voice editing and voice command in many popular web applications. Dragon gives you robust voice command and control as well as "Full Text Control" (full voice-driven editing and command capabilities) in applications such as Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail within Internet Explorer, FireFox and Chrome, enabling you to create documents and zip through computer tasks in record time.
- Choose your microphone option for freedom and flexibility. With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. You can also easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting.
- Dictate on the go, then transcribe your recordings. Record notes = anywhere, anytime - while they are still fresh in your mind. Use a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder for advanced recording functionality or the free Dragon Recorder app on your compatible iOS® device. Dragon will automatically transcribe the audio files to text back at your PC.
- Import/export custom word lists. Dragon's vocabulary editor makes it easy to personalize your vocabulary to include acronyms, proper names or business-specific phrases that you frequently use for increased recognition accuracy and fewer corrections. Importing and exporting your custom word lists enable you to share with co-works who use the same terminology.
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics. With Dragon, quickly insert frequently used text and graphics such as email signatures, logos, graphics and boilerplate text.
- Natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation. Simplify proofreading and support new levels of multitasking.
- Easy to get started with speech recognition and become even more proficient with regular use. It's also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
- RAM: We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox to view the software’s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.