Academic Site License for K-12 Schools only. Includes Dragon Professional Group and Dragon 5.0 for Mac software for up to 250 school owned computers at one address. Dragon Speech Recognition software transforms the classroom, helps students, and teachers, express themselves and most importantly achieve new levels of success.
Add Optional 1-Year of Nuance Maintenance & Support. Under a Maintenance & Support contract, major and minor updates and upgrades of the software are provided at no additional charge. Customers also have access to Nuance US-based technical support.
About Dragon Professional Group
Enable multiple employees to create reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documentation more efficiently - in the office or on the road - with fast, accurate dictation and transcription. Dragon Professional Group enterprise-ready speech recognition software features powerful, easily sharable customization and integrates into current workflows to drive workplace productivity.
Put Dragon Professional Group to work for your business. Realize the benefits of a complete, enterprise-ready speech recognition solution that drives higher documentation productivity - quickly and cost-effectively - for bottom-line results.
Many organizations face growing documentation demands that require employees to document interactions with clients in the field. But inefficient or cumbersome documentation processes can put accuracy, deadlines, and employee productivity at risk, resulting in non-compliance penalties, reliance on costly transcription services, and long hours spent on administrative work rather than core business initiatives.
The solution: Dragon Professional Group speech recognition. By deploying Dragon speech recognition software across the enterprise, your organization can speed turnaround of more complete, accurate documentation to meet critical deadlines, minimize compliance liability, and reduce outside transcription costs. Thousands of organizations across industries have put Dragon to work to streamline their documentation processes, reducing costs and improving service for bottom-line impact.
Benefits of Dragon Professional Group (as compared to Dragon Professional Individual):
- Ease of management and deployment: One single serial number is applied for the entire enterprise.
- Dragon Group Volume Licensing: this licensing program offers volume based discounting tiers. The discount level is determined by the number of licenses purchased. Purchases are cumulative and can enable a customer to graduate into a higher discount tier.
- Compatibility with Nuance User Management Center (NUMC): NUMC allows you to centrally manage licenses, gives you the option to revoke and grant licenses to members within the company, and allows you to see who is using the software to make sure you are making a return on your investment.
- Roaming Users: offers the ability to share or synchronize profiles across a network or multiple computers
- Advanced Administrative Settings: Access to advanced administrative settings such as disabling restricted users from modifying commands or vocabularies, disabling use of Macro Recorder, Step-by-Step or Advanced Scripting commands, etc.
- MSI Installation: Ability to do a command line install
- Remote Desktop Connection: Supports remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012. With Microsoft's free Remote Desktop Connection software, you can use Dragon Professional Group from a local Windows computer on which Dragon itself is not installed.
- Citrix Support
- Powermic II Support: Powermic II is a robust, ergonomic handheld microphone featuring simplified, thumb-control operation (for dictating, editing, navigating, and reviewing documents using speech recognition), programmable buttons and integrated mouse functionality. It is ideal for professionals who are looking for new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use and productivity.
- Stay productive wherever you go. Continue creating and editing documents - even when work takes you away from the office. With the separate, cloud-based Dragon Anywhere for iOS and Android, dictate and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your mobile device to maximize productivity at the office or on the road. (Separate subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- CPU: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording built-in microphone or a Nuance approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to Online Help
About Nuance Dragon 5.0 for MacOSX
The all-new Dragon for Mac, v5 delivers fast speech recognition that's 15% more accurate, along with versatile transcription and mobility features that help you work smarter and faster wherever your job takes you. Whether you're creating documents, spreadsheets or presentations, sending emails, filling out forms or simply looking to reduce typing stress, Dragon for Mac drives productivity at work.
The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer. Dragon not only lets you dictate up to 3x faster than typing, but it also allows you to make edits and apply formatting using your voice - all with 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box.
Eliminate barriers to productivity and creativity by using your voice. Capture ideas up to 3x faster than typing. Multitask thanks to hands-free interaction or record your ideas on-the-go for later transcription automatically into forms, chats, social media, blogs and much more.
Easy to get started, easy to master. An intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started with speech recognition and to become proficient quickly. It's also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
Time-Saving Features. Dragon for Mac speech recognition software drives productivity at work by enabling the individual Mac user to quickly dictate or transcribe documents with a fully customizable experience that optimizes speed and accuracy. You can customize words for specific industry terminology, insert frequently used text, or short-cut repetitive tasks by voice when you create documents, spreadsheets, presentations or emails, fill out forms, or simply reduce the physical stress of typing.
Powerful transcription. Turn voice files into text - instantly. With Dragon for Mac, you can transcribe voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker's voice to text quickly, easily and accurately. Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
More control. Launch applications, select menu items, press keys, switch between windows, search the Web, create and send emails and more all by voice. Support for built-in MacBook microphone out of the box. Dragon for Mac gives you the flexibility to all these things and much more.
More speed. Make edits and format text quickly - faster than using your mouse and keyboard. Automatically format text to appear the way you want it to. Easily switch between keyboard, mouse and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task.
More accuracy. Dragon for Mac provides improved accuracy over version 4 (15% out of the box accuracy improvement over v4 and a 35% increase over v3), with optimization for latest speech recognition technology and enhanced support for more accents.
Stay productive wherever you go. Continue creating and editing documents - even when work takes you away from the office. With the separate, cloud-based Dragon Anywhere for iOS and Android, dictate and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your mobile device to maximize productivity at the office or on the road. (Separate subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere).
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Disk Space - 8GB.
- OS - Supported Operating Systems: OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- RAM - 4GB, 8GB+ recommended