Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Includes 1-Year of Nuance Maintenance & Support. Under a Maintenance & Support contract, major and minor updates and upgrades of the software are provided at no additional charge. Customers also have access to Nuance US-based technical support.
Enable multiple employees to create reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documentation more efficiently - in the office or on the road - with fast, accurate dictation and transcription. Dragon Professional Group enterprise-ready speech recognition software features powerful, easily sharable customization and integrates into current workflows to drive workplace productivity.
Put Dragon Professional Group to work for your business. Realize the benefits of a complete, enterprise-ready speech recognition solution that drives higher documentation productivity - quickly and cost-effectively - for bottom-line results.
Many organizations face growing documentation demands that require employees to document interactions with clients in the field. But inefficient or cumbersome documentation processes can put accuracy, deadlines, and employee productivity at risk, resulting in non-compliance penalties, reliance on costly transcription services, and long hours spent on administrative work rather than core business initiatives.
The solution: Dragon Professional Group speech recognition. By deploying Dragon speech recognition software across the enterprise, your organization can speed turnaround of more complete, accurate documentation to meet critical deadlines, minimize compliance liability, and reduce outside transcription costs. Thousands of organizations across industries have put Dragon to work to streamline their documentation processes, reducing costs and improving service for bottom-line impact.
Improve documentation. Improve employees' documentation throughput for better customer service, increased compliance and greater focus on core business activities.
Increase revenues. Increase revenue and improve customer service - without adding staff - by streamlining documentation processes.
Robust transcription. Eliminate the need for costly transcription services or inefficient manual processes by enabling employees to dictate into a digital voice recorder for later transcription.
Reduce liability. Reduce liability risks associated with inaccurate or incomplete documentation.
Easy enterprise-wide deployment. Easily deploy, measure and centrally manage Dragon on multiple desktops within the organization with the Nuance Management Center.
Dragon on Citrix server. Enable users to dictate from workstations that do not have Dragon installed, with installation of Dragon on a Citrix server.
Speed through documentation. Fast dictation and high recognition accuracy that continually improves as it adapts to your voice.
Short-cut repetitive tasks. Define simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive processes, speed up document creation, and boost your productivity.
Boost efficiency. Add customized words for accurate recognition of the industry terms, acronyms or personal preferences you use very day.
Benefits of Dragon Professional Group (as compared to Dragon Professional Individual):
- Ease of management and deployment: One single serial number is applied for the entire enterprise.
- Dragon Group Volume Licensing: this licensing program offers volume based discounting tiers. The discount level is determined by the number of licenses purchased. Purchases are cumulative and can enable a customer to graduate into a higher discount tier.
- Compatibility with Nuance User Management Center (NUMC): NUMC allows you to centrally manage licenses, gives you the option to revoke and grant licenses to members within the company, and allows you to see who is using the software to make sure you are making a return on your investment.
- Roaming Users: offers the ability to share or synchronize profiles across a network or multiple computers
- Advanced Administrative Settings: Access to advanced administrative settings such as disabling restricted users from modifying commands or vocabularies, disabling use of Macro Recorder, Step-by-Step or Advanced Scripting commands, etc.
- MSI Installation: Ability to do a command line install
- Remote Desktop Connection: Supports remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012. With Microsoft's free Remote Desktop Connection software, you can use Dragon Professional Group from a local Windows computer on which Dragon itself is not installed.
- Citrix Support
- Powermic II Support: Powermic II is a robust, ergonomic handheld microphone featuring simplified, thumb-control operation (for dictating, editing, navigating, and reviewing documents using speech recognition), programmable buttons and integrated mouse functionality. It is ideal for professionals who are looking for new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use and productivity.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- CPU: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording built-in microphone or a Nuance approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to Online Help