Earobics For Adolescents and Adults
The newest addition to the Earobics software line offers training in the critical phonological awareness and auditory procession skills that are usually the missing link for older struggling readers and older ESL students. These students can finally learn to read faster, spell better, and understand what they have read while using the engaging games designed for older students.
High poverty students, students with special needs, students of different cultural backgrounds, English language learners, and urban and rural students all deserve an opportunity to excel.
How we raise the bar and close the achievement gap is the extraordinary responsibility we collectively share. Our fundamental belief: ALL children, regardless of socioeconomic status, gender, or ethnicity, are entitled to success in learning and success in life.
Teaches phonological awareness and phonological processing skills, auditory processing skills and introductory phonics skills (sound-symbol correspondence)
Students will improve their:
- Comprehension by strengthening their ability to remember the order of sounds.
- Fluency by learning to identify sounds and the position of sounds within words.
- Reading speed and accuracy by learning to divide words into syllables and phonemes.
- Recognition of sounds patterns at the end of words.
- Ability to accurately recognize and spell words by learning the hear subtle differences between sounds.
- Instructions in eight languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish (Castilian and Mexican).