EndNote X7 Upgrade (Download) – The Most Powerful Tool for Managing your Research
Upgrade License for customers with previous versions of EndNote.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
EndNote® gives you the tools you need for searching, organizing and sharing your research. It allows you to easily create bibliographies while writing your next paper with features like Cite While You Write®. Maximize your time with features like finding full text for your references and automatically updating records. Whether you’re on your desktop, online, or iPad, EndNote’s syncing capabilities let you access all of your references, attachments, and groups from anywhere.
EndNote is built to help you keep up with the fast pace of scholarly research. We take our cue from you and continuously develop new tools within EndNote so you can stay ahead of the curve. At the core is our patented Cite While You WriteTM technology for creating bibliographies, with flexible and advanced options for even the most complex documents.
From there, we’ve continued to add the tools you need to search, organize, and manage your references. Tools for importing, organizing, and annotating PDFs. Tools to automatically find full-text and update your references.
EndNote X7 – What’s New:
- EndNote X7 eases PDF management, adds formatting tools, and builds on EndNote syncing capabilities. We’ve enhanced and even added new tools to help you write your CV, paper, manuscript, book or grant application with seamless ease. EndNote X7 introduces:
- An EndNote plug-in for adding citations and reference lists to Microsoft PowerPoint slides (Windows only).
- “Sub-heading” bibliography options for more control and flexibility with the patented Cite While You WriteTM plug-in for Microsoft Word.
- Background synchronization so your work is continuously saved and always available online and accessible through your iPad.
- Enhanced PDF importing, file naming, and organizing options.
- New choices for organizing your research materials using new reference types such as Interview, Podcast, Conference Paper, and Press Release.
- Refinements to the user interface to better streamline key workflows.
- Expanded options for formatting with over 5,000 bibliographic reference styles.
- And EndNote’s syncing capabilities let you access all of your citations, attachments, and groups from anywhere, anytime.
- Windows® XP SP3, Vista (32-/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-/64-bit), & Windows 8 (32-/64-bit).
- Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180 MB hard disk space available
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation — not required for download installation.
- Mac OS X 10.6 and later
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation