1-Year Filemaker License for sale to schools and non-profit organizations.
FileMaker Licensing for Teams is a simple way for teams of 5 or more people to license FileMaker software for their users. Purchase of FileMaker Licensing for Teams includes FileMaker Server and User Connections. Each user requires a User Connection. User Connections allow clients - including FileMaker Pro (for User Connections), FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect - to connect to FileMaker Server. Each user may connect to FileMaker Server with only one client at a time.
FileMaker Server 15 is fast, reliable server software for safely sharing FileMaker information among business teams on iOS, desktop, and the web. FileMaker Server is a dedicated database server that opens FileMaker Pro files, makes them available to clients on your network, and publishes FileMaker data in web pages or to other applications.
Supported clients include:
- FileMaker Pro 13, 14, and 15
- FileMaker Go 13, 14, and 15
- Web users accessing data via the FileMaker Server Web Publishing Engine
- FileMaker Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) clients using the FileMaker client drivers
New features in FileMaker Server 15
- Support for FileMaker Pro clients using a User Connections License in addition to FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect clients.
- Get detailed statistics about client connections and about the client requests that require the most server resources (known as top calls).
- Find errors in scripts using the improved format for script error logging. When server-side script errors are written to the Event.log, the error message now includes a line number to help you locate the error in the FileMaker script.
- Create a certificate signing request (CSR) directly from Admin Console without having to use CLI commands.
- View information about the current SSL certificate that is being used on your server.
- Decide what type of SSL certificate works best for your installation of FileMaker Server. FileMaker Server now supports the following kinds of SSL certificates:
- intermediate SSL certificates
- wildcard SSL certificates
- subject alternative name (SAN) SSL certificates
- Require that hosted databases must be password-protected by using the Host password-protected databases only setting. Prevent hosting a database that has a Guest account using the Full Access privilege set, a Full Access account with an empty password, or a Full Access account with the password stored in the database using the FileMaker Pro File Options dialog box Log in using option. See Database Server security settings.
- Log messages that relate to security features can be easily displayed in Log Viewer by using the 'SECURITY:' keyword as a filter string. See Viewing log file entries.
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition with Update; Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard Edition; Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise Edition; OS X El Capitan 10.11; OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Note: Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition and OS X 10.9 Mavericks are no longer supported. Please update your operating system before upgrading to FileMaker Server 15.
- Hardware: Minimum: CPU: Dual Core; RAM: 4 GB; Hard Drive: 80 GB or more, depending on file size
- Hardware: Recommended: CPU: 4-Core; RAM: 8 GB; Hard Drive: 80 GB or more, depending on file size