Fishman Aura Spectrum Imaging Pedal for Guitar (PROAURSPC)
Aura Spectrum DI is the complete tone solution for the acoustic musician featuring award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to your undersaddle or soundhole pickup.
Housed in a professional quality all-metal case, Aura Spectrum DI features a 3-band EQ, one-knob compressor, automatic feedback suppression with up to 3 notches, chromatic tuner, effects loop, plus a high-quality balanced XLR D.I. The included Aura Image Gallery software provides access to an ever-expanding list of instruments recorded using world-class studio mics and techniques.
Aura Spectrum DI is not only incredibly versatile, but it also delivers the most realistic acoustic sound available for stage or studio.
Fishman Aura Spectrum Imaging Pedal for Guitar FEATURES:
- Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging
- 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments
- Instrument Preamp with Balanced XLR D.I. out
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Three band EQ
- One-knob compressor
- Automatic anti-feedback with up to 3 notches
- Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute
- 16 user-configurable Image locations
- USB interface for Image downloading from Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Automatic D.I. Ground Lift
- 9-Volt Battery or optional adaptor operation
- PROCESSOR: 32-bit processing
- MATERIAL: Durable all-metal construction
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6" L x 5.25" W x 2.1" H
- WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs.
- POWER: 9-Volt battery or optional adapter power
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours
- 1/4" mono input & output w/input trim control
- Balanced XLR D.I.
- 1/4" effects loop
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion