Fishman Neo-D Sound Hole Single Coil Pickup (PRONEOD01)
The Fishman Neo-D Single Coil Acoustic Pickup features a passive design that fits into the soundhole of most steel-string flat-top acoustic guitars. Fishman uses a state-of-the-art magnetic field/coil structure on the Neo-D (similar to their acclaimed Rare Earth pickup), and its string balance is excellent, thanks to the unique arrangement of its neodymium magnets. Installation is a snap, and this reliable pickup sounds simply fantastic live. Voiced specifically for instruments using bronze or phosphor bronze strings, the Fishman Neo-D is an incredible value!
Fishman Neo-D Sound Hole Single Coil Pickup Features:
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration - plug & play right out of the box
- Excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" (98.5 mm) diameter