Honestech Stopmotion Studio 4.0 for Windows
Unlimited User Site License for sale to K-12 schools. Site License permits unlimited installs per one physical street address.
Capture images of clay, action figures, still photos, and drawings to create your own stop-motion movies.
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1080.
- Requires HD webcam, camcorder* or DSLR camera**
* Camcorder with Firewire (IEEE 1394) connection.
** Most Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras with Live View support.
- View the frames in sequence for easy editing.
- Add onscreen text, subtitles, sound effects, voice, and background music.
- Import your photos from digital camera or PC.
- Capture images using webcam, camcorder, and more.
- Onionskin and rotoscope features help to easily shape or position a figure.
- Adjustable frame rate allows you to control the speed of your video.
- Preview your work before creating output.
- Auto capture makes capturing images easier and faster than ever.
- Control brightness and other camera settings.
- Flip your image vertically or horizontally (mirror image).
- Grid and key drawing features help you adjust your subject more accurately.
- Operating System: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP (SP 2/3)
- USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.8GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 128MB of RAM (256MB or higher recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50MB for program installation
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Windows Media Format SDK 9 or higher
- Windows Media Player 7 or higher
Compatible Camera Devices:
- USB webcam/USB HD webcam
- Camcorders with Firewire (IEEE 1394) connections
- Canon/Nikon DSLR cameras with Live View support
- Image input: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Audio input: MP3, WAV
- Video Output: WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, HD MPEG, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, YouTube, Facebook
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Software Installation CD
- Quick Start Guide