X-Rite i1 Display Pro EODIS3 - Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Color Perfectionists
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect balance of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. i1Display Pro delivers.
X-Rite i1 Display Pro EODIS3 - Features:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed – measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
New State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
i1Profiler Software with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
The next generation of our top of the line color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. “Basic” mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen color. “Advanced” mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional color results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.