While there are hundreds of portable speakers in the market, none of them were developed with musicians in mind – until now. Meet iLoud – the first portable speaker for musicians. We’ve created a portable speaker that combines superior power with spectacular audio resolution and amazing low end. And with over 16 years of pro-audio engineering expertise plus our position as the leading developer of mobile music-creation apps and accessories, we know what we’re doing. For the first time, musicians can have a portable speaker that sounds like a studio monitor, and allows them to create high-quality compositions and accurate mixes on the go. So grab your iPhone or iPad and just rip out one brilliant tune after another with iLoud.
Big sound, small footprint
As its name implies, iLoud is much louder than your average portable speaker. With a full 40 Watts of sonic power, iLoud sounds 2-3 times louder than comparable-sized speakers. It provides a richer, more powerful sound for any type of music style from rock to hip-hop to electronic music. It allows you to reproduce your music – in every possible mobile situation – as accurately as you would in the comfort of your studio. Years of pro-audio experience and innovative engineering solutions have contributed to our ability to produce a speaker this powerful in such a small enclosure. The sound quality and fidelity of iLoud will absolutely blow you away.
Loud and clear
Together with its high-power output, iLoud also distinguishes itself for its hi-fi sound, which can't be obtained from your generic, off-the-shelf, fancy speaker. Thanks to its time-aligned 2-way system, precision custom neodymium loudspeakers, tuned bass-reflex, non-resonant enclosure and DSP processing, iLoud offers an ultra-accurate frequency response, exceptional low-end and stereo imaging that can't be found in any other portable speakers in its category. With iLoud you can be confident that any type of music will be reproduced with the accuracy normally found only on high-grade studio monitors. Even highly demanding sound textures like you find in classical music, jazz or acoustic, will come to life with a precision and musicality that you've never heard before on a speaker of this size.
Plug and play
Here’s where it gets interesting. Grab your guitar and plug it into iLoud, plug in your mobile device, launch your favorite mobile app like AmpliTube or VocaLive and start jamming and recording. iLoud features a built-in iRig circuit for directly connecting a guitar or a dynamic microphone, and allowing you to take advantage of the real time sound processing of your favorite mobile apps.
Not only does iLoud offer the characteristics typical of a high-end system, but it packs them in an ultra-small enclosure that can be easily carried anywhere in a laptop bag or a backpack. It has the overall dimensions of an iPad, is only 6 cm (2.3”) deep, and features a tilted shape for optimal listening on a desktop. Thanks to its long-lasting battery, iLoud is the ideal speaker to be carried around by mobile musicians, whether they're composing, recording, or they simply want to listen to high-quality music anytime and everywhere.
iLoud is not only perfect for monitoring your creations, but you can stream audio to it via Bluetooth, creating a perfect wireless portable speaker system. It gives you the convenience of a cableless connection, together with the performance of a hi-fi speaker, and offers a superior listening experience at home, with your friends, and on the go.
- 40 W total musical power – twice as much as comparable size speakers
- Superior low frequency extension and sound accuracy
- Bluetooth and stereo analog line input
- Battery powered with auto standby, 10 hours normal usage
- iRig input for guitars and dynamic mics for iPhone/iPad processing
- Highly portable – easily fit in a laptop bag or a backpack
- Ideal for music reproduction and music creation
- 40W total power (2x16W low-frequency, 2x4W high frequency).
- Frequency response 50Hz to 20kHz.
- Four Class-D Amplifiers, bi-amped system.
- Two way 2x3” neodymium woofers & 2x3/4” neodymium tweeters.
- High performance bass-reflex port.
- 1/4” iRig® input for connecting guitars and dynamic microphones to iOS devices.
- Bluetooth compatible with A2DP protocol.
- 1/8” stereo analog line input.
- DSP controlled.
- Superior low-frequency extension and sound accuracy.
- Auto Standby.
- Integrated high-performance Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Battery duration at maximum volume: up to three hours. Normal usage: up to ten hours.
- iLoud speaker
- Power supply
- Power supply cable
- TRRS audio cable (1m/3.3ft)
- Quick start guide
- Registration card