Inspiration 9 - Comprehend. Create. Communicate. Achieve More.
For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration 9, the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information, and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration's Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge. Students build graphic organizers, including concept maps, webs, mind maps and idea maps, in Inspiration to: Brainstorm, Plan, Organize, Think, Outline, and Present
Visualize & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts. Inspiration makes it easy to create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, process flows, and other diagrams for thinking, organizing and writing. Use these proven visual thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm ideas, explore and explain relationships, and integrate new knowledge with what you already know. Inspiration encourages deeper, more critical thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension and retention.
Plan & Organize Written Work. Get organized and think through projects and assignments more effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and writing. Brainstorm and organize ideas. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical flow for written and oral communication. With Outline View, you can quickly develop main and supporting ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose. Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views, lets you move seamlessly between visual and written expressions of your thinking to expand and refine ideas and produce quality work.
Communicate & Present Knowledge. Communicate what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations and final projects. Inspiration provides all the tools to create organized, polished, formal presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge. Use the FREE Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation easily on any Macintosh or Windows computer.
Use Inspiration for All of Your School Projects.
- Build vocabulary and accurately express your intended message with the Word Guide, an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Include videos and record and play sound in your diagrams, outlines and presentations to add multimedia impact.
- Add hyperlinks to web pages, files and other Inspiration documents to gather research or organize larger team projects.
- Print your work from Diagram, Map and Outline Views and from the Presentation Manager.
- Transfer your work to a word processor to streamline and support project completion.
- Save documents as PDFs.
- Use the Site Skeleton export to transform diagrams into HTML web sites.
- Export diagrams and mind maps as .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp or .wmf files to insert in other materials.
- Templates provide guidelines and help you start projects quickly.
- On-demand Training Videos show you how to use Inspiration’s most commonly used tools.
- A built-in help system provides assistance when you have questions about how to use Inspiration 9.
- Examples give you ideas on how Inspiration can be used across the curriculum.
Upgrade for customers with previous versions of Inspiration software