IntelliScore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Music transcription software that helps convert multi-instrument recordings to musical notation
IntelliScore Ensemble helps you transcribe music by converting multiple-instrument CD audio, WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, and AIFF files to multitrack MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes and drums played, chord names, and key. You can also compose MIDI music in near real time by singing or playing any instrument.
Have you ever recorded a great melody for your band or a hot new lick, but now can't remember what notes you played or sang? Want to play along to a favorite song but just can't quite differentiate between the guitar and bass parts? Maybe you’re looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music?
Computer software has been available for many years to record music in the form of a MIDI file so it can be automatically converted into notation or edited in a sequencer. The catch is that the music had to be entered by hand or played in on a MIDI-enabled instrument, so you had to know how to play the song in order to create the MIDI file. If you had an unfamiliar piece and wanted to convert it to MIDI, you simply had no alternative but to succumb to the often tedious and time-consuming task of listening to a song over and over again to pick out all the notes by hand.
Finally, after many years of research, Innovative Music Systems has created software that converts recorded music to MIDI. Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
Convert your music in 3 steps:
Simply place an audio CD into your computer's CD drive or start with an MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, or AIFF file. You can also play an instrument or sing directly into intelliScore by plugging a microphone into your computer.
Follow the instructions in the easy-to-use wizard. The one-of-a-kind intelliScore Ensemble audio to MIDI converter listens to your music and helps transcribe it to a MIDI file containing the notes and drums played broken down by instrument, as well as chord names and key.
Now you can take the MIDI file and do things that can be impossible with audio files. Use the included Anvil Studio or your favorite sequencer/notation software to: See the notation and clean up the conversion results. View and edit individual notes or drum hits. Swap or mute instruments. And much more.
IntelliScore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter - Features:
- Helps figure out the notes, chord names, and key present in MP3, WAV, and WMA files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors", intelliScore Ensemble can convert music that contains more than one note at a time (such as chords) and more than one instrument at a time, including drums
- Expression nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are preserved on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time
- View and edit scores and individual tracks once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, AAC, or CD files are converted into MIDI
- Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
- Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer. Turn your voice into a MIDI instrument!
- See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WMA file. Record a melody, and intelliScore will suggest complementing chord names.
- Rip CD music, convert it to MIDI (.mid) file, then play it in your MIDI keyboard
- Identifies drums in percussion tracks by creating multi-drum MIDI files
- Build a multi-track MIDI score one track at a time by singing or playing a non-MIDI instrument
- Helps create a lead sheet by isolating the lead part from most multi-instrument audio files or CD
- Tune your instrument using intelliScore's visual pitch indicator
- Helps remove vocals from most WAVE, MP3, AIF, AAC, WMA, or CD files for karaoke singing
- Easy-to-use wizard interface helps achieve the most accurate conversion results in the shortest amount of time
- Free technical support
- Be more productive. Have more fun. Order intelliScore today!
- Windows 8/7/Vista (64-bit or 32-bit) with 1GB RAM, or Windows XP (32-bit) with 512MB RAM
- Works on a Mac running Windows with Boot Camp, VirtualBox, Parallels Desktop, or Fusion
- 1GHz or faster processor