Next-generation stage amp will full-range speaker configuration for incredible tone at any volume.
Featuring award-winning tone that's consistently great at any volume and advanced tone modeling, Firehawk 1500 is a 6-speaker stage amp for guitarists who want to sound their best in every stage and practice environment. Its four amplifiers combine for 680W continuous (1,500W peak), allowing Firehawk 1500 to sound great at a very stage-worthy volume of 132dB, as well as a much quieter environments.
Get true stereo sound - wet/dry/wet - and dial in amazing tone with the largest collection of HD/XT amps, cabs, and effects in the Line 6 family. Quickly manage your patches and presets with a streamlined and modern graphic editing workflow using the Firehawk Remote app, or onboard editing using Live Edit. Plus, a wide range of I/O makes it easy to perform with acoustic guitars, traditional pedal boards, multi-effects and more.
Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Stereo Guitar Combo Amp - Features:
- Continuous: 680W combined (80W HF; 2x80W M/HF; 440W LF)
- Peak: 1,500W combined (153W HF; 2x153 M/HF; 1,200W LF)
- Low frequency: 12 in. woofer
- Mid/high frequency: four 5.5 in. stereo coaxial drivers
- High frequency: 1 in. compression driver
- World-class collection of HD and XT amps, cabs and effects
- True stereo sound with separate speakers for dry amp and effects
- FX returns: 1/4" TRS (10k ohm, 7 dBu)
- Instrument inputs: One 1/4 in. TS (1M ohm, 12 dBu); Ethercon (Variax)
- Monitor inputs: Combi (XLR+1/4 in. balanced, 20k ohm, 13 dBu)
- XLR balanced output: Yes
- Headphone output: Yes (1/4 in. TRS, 47.5 ohm, 6 dBu)
- Footboard: RJ 45 (FBV 3)
- Other: USB-B port, Bluetooth integration
- Expandable via iOS and Android app integration
- Create, save and recall unlimited presets in the cloud
- Construction: 15mm - 32mm plywood, braced, ported enclosure
- Dimensions: 26.04 in. x 11.34 in. x 19.88 in.
- Weight: 63.14 lb.