Line 6 StageSource L2t
The Line 6 StageSource L2t powered loudspeaker sets a new standard for portability, high-performance, and smart functionality. You get rich, detailed sound from this the 2-way, bi-amped design with 800 watts of power. Whether you're performing solo or playing to crowded halls, true scalability means the StageSource L2t excels in any situation. Factor in the integrated multi-channel mixer (with EQ, feedback suppression, and more), Smart Speaker modes with DSP sound optimization, and L6 Link digital networking support (for use with Line 6's StageScape M20d digital mixer), and the Line 6 StageSource L2t is a no-brainer.
Line 6 StageSource L2t Features:
Smart Speaker Modes
StageSource L2t loudspeakers use massive DSP—unmatched in their class—and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, you can optimize the speaker’s output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker’s orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Integrated Multi-channel Mixer with Effects
The L2t can function as a self-contained live sound solution. With a full-featured onboard mixer including multiple inputs for microphones, instruments, external mixers and MP3 players, L2t delivers all of the tools you need for great live sound.
Fast Networking via L6 LINK
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK to simplify setup. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
Designed to Be Different
The 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system and tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver great power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design makes StageSource L2t perfect for a wide variety of applications—stacked on the floor or stage, pole-mounted, positioned horizontally as a floor monitor, used as instrument backline with Virtual Tilt-back, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points.
Orientation and Pole-mount Sensors
StageSource L2t uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimize the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Integrated Feedback Suppression
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L2t uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L2t feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L2t feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
Multi-function Design and Scalability
Multi-function design combined with powerful Smart Speaker modes and digital networking provides true scalability whether you’re using a single L2t as a standalone PA or multiple L2t and L2m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline. Add StageSource L3t/L3m loudspeakers and L3s subwoofers to customize a configuration that meets your live sound or installation needs.
StageSource L2t is ready for whatever the road can throw at it. The robust enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood and a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing that protects the drivers from impact damage.
Line 6 StageSource L2t Highlights:
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handle for easy portability
Line 6 StageSource L2t Specifications:
- System Type: 0”, 2-way, bi-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 44Hz to 19kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 51Hz to 18kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Maximum SPL Output: 128dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Output Channel: HF LF
- Power Amplifier Type: Class AB Class D
- Peak Output Power1: 175 watts 655 watts
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC, ± 10%, 50/60Hz , automatic voltage selection
- Power Consumption: 250 watts (1/8th power)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.75” x 12.25” x 12.25”
- Weight: 39.1lb