MAGIX Samplitude Pro X2 Academic for Windows (Download)
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Samplitude Pro X2 provides experienced musicians, sound engineers and producers with a complete environment for creative audio production.
It combines professional tools with highly efficient work flows to achieve maximum quality in the areas of recording, arrangement band mixing, as well as post-production and mastering. Innovative algorithms coupled with high-quality effects plug-ins allow you to bring your ideas to life at the highest level and according to industry standards.
Samplitude Pro X2 Highlights:
- Recording: The absolutely sound neutral audio engine captures every detail at the highest quality.
- Editing: High-quality tools, such as spectral editing, enable audio editing at the highest level.
- Composition: More than 12 instruments, extensive sample library and music notation for composing.
- Mixing: The integrated mixer features power animation, VCA faders and up to 999 tracks.
- Visualization: The wide range of visualizations is now enhanced by the comparisons waveform display.
- Mastering: Professional mastering tools for finalizing music productions according to industry standards.
What is new in MAGIX Samplitude Pro X2?
For even more flexible routing during mixing: Samplitude Pro X2 lets you easily add or remove additional outputs. You can also assign no outputs to a track. Moreover, you can also view and select multiple outputs directly in the routing manager. Different tap points downstream of the volume control (post), upstream of the volume control (pre) or directly after the gain (direct out) make it easier to mix complex music productions.
Free plug-in routing
More production control: Order the application of effects and plug-ins exactly how you want. The sequence can now even be edited for tracks as well as all objects in the arrangement. This goes for the effects sequence during Surround editing as well. In this case, the plug-ins in the individual channels are always calculated before the Surround effects. Most effects can now be applied multiple times to a track or an object.
VCA (Voltage Controlled Amplifiers)
The VCA fader in Samplitude Pro X2, whose usability and comfort is based on large analog mixing consoles, is natively integrated in the DAW. The VCA fader allows you to control all relevant levels when mixing your project. Each existing channel strip can be easily turned into a VCA fader. You can also assign individual channels to a VCA group and control them using the VCA fader in the mixer. You can assign as many channel strips as you want to a VCA master fader. By displaying “Ghost faders”, the resulting change can also be read out in the individual channels depending on the VCA master.
Elastic Audio for multiple tracks
When editing multiple track recordings, e.g. with choirs, it is often useful to apply the changes made for a track in Elastic Audio to all tracks. With the "Synchronize tracks" option in the Elastic Audio dialog, you can now transfer changes automatically.
From heavy drum patterns to the warm vintage sounds of a classical organ: The new virtual instruments offerimpressive sound design, intuitive controls and countless modulation options. New in Samplitude Pro X2: DN-e1 synthesizer, Rock Drums, Vintage Organ, Bass Machine. Additionally included in the Samplitude Pro X2 Suite: Analog Synths, Urban Drums, Electric Piano & String Ensemble.
The project window is now completely integrated in the Samplitude Pro X2 docking concept. You can now comfortably switch between projects by using the tab display. It is also easier to work with multiple screens and projects now. You can simply move project windows to different monitors and edit or compare them at the same time.
- 64-bit & multi-core support
- Comparisonics waveform display
- zplane time stretching/pitch shifting technology
- VCA faders in the integrated mixer
- VST3 & VST2 support
- Sample rates up to 348 kHz
- 5.1 Surround Mixing
- Track-level spectral editing
- AAF/OMF support
- For Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 1 GB for minimal installation
- Recommended hard drive space: 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X2, 90 GB for Samplitude Pro X2 Suite