Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (School) License
1-Year Subscription License
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is licensed on a “per-user” basis. Each Office 365 ProPlus User Subscription License must be assigned to a single-named user (licensed user). Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 Windows tablets or iPads, and 5 phones.
Get the latest tools for productivity, collaboration, compliance, and BI—delivered fast, with smooth upgrades. Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you’re using—PC/Mac, tablet, or phone.
Microsoft Office365 ProPlus includes –
- Microsoft Word 2013 - word-processing program
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - presentation graphics program
- Microsoft Excel 2013 - spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 - messaging and collaboration client
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 - note-taking program
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 - desktop publishing software
- Microsoft Access 2013 - database software
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 - communications software
Your Office, wherever you go - Also includes Office Online.
Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser. Real-time co-authoring simplifies collaboration.
File storage and sharing
Microsoft Office365 ProPlus also includes OneDrive for Business - each user gets 1TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Stay up to date
No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
Other Great Features:
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Office supports PCs and Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs running MAC OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running version 7 or higher. For more information about mobile devices, visit www.office.com/mobile.
Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes. Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
This product can only be ordered by Schools, Public Museums, and Public Libraries. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.