Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2013 with 5 Client Access Licenses (School License)
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is the new way to work together. A simplified user experience helps you organize, sync and share all your content. New social capabilities make it easy to share ideas, keep track of what your colleagues are working on, and discover experts you never knew existed.
Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 is designed to help everyone in your organization share content and ideas, organize teams and projects, and discover connections to get work done.
- Share documents easily from SharePoint or any Office application, and track the people you’ve shared them with.
- Follow sites, documents, and people with updates delivered to your activity feed.
- Share ideas and tap into the knowledge of specialists from across your organization.
- Search for documents, people, discussions, and #tags from anywhere in SharePoint.
- Discover and trial third party apps in the marketplace to customize your SharePoint sites.
Includes 5 Standard Client Access Licenses
This product can only be ordered by Schools, Public Museums, and Public Libraries. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.
Customers can choose to purchase Microsoft Software Assurance on their licenses. With Microsoft's 24-Month Software Assurance, your licenses will receive all updates and upgrades on this product for a period of 24-Months from the date of issue of the license. Protect your software investment and ensure that you have access to the most current technology. At the end of the 24-Month Software Assurance plan period, you can renew Software Assurance for a further period 24-Month period. Call us at 800-433-6326 with any questions about the Microsoft Software Assurance.