Numark Lightwave DJ Loudspeaker
The Numark Lightwave DJ Loudspeaker elegantly combines dual LED arrays with a compact powered loudspeaker for a solution well suited for small to medium sized events such as backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversaries, and more. Weighing only 23.0 lb (10.4 kg), and with a compact form factor, the design makes it easy to set the speaker up on its rubberized feet or standard 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting so you can get the party started.
For sound, the unit utilizes three 6.5" woofers for mids and bass as well as one 1" tweeter for treble powered by 200W peak, 100W continuous Class D amplification. I/O is provided by rear panel stereo RCA, an 1/8" stereo input, as well as one 1/4" TRS/XLR combo jack for connecting a microphone or musical instrument. Dual volume controls enable input level balancing, and an XLR link output allows you to connect multiple speakers or subwoofers into a more complex setup.
The built-in dual LED arrays feature five customizable lighting modes (Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, and Party) with brightness controls that let you adjust or disable LEDS. You can customize the color settings with adjustments to the mix of red, green, and blue lighting for a combination of light and sound that will delight the party.
- Built-in Dual LED Arrays - Providing Brilliant Light Shows
- Five Customizable Lighting Modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness Control Allows You To Adjust Or Disable LEDs
- Custom Colour Control - Easily Adjust The Desired Mix Of Red, Green, And Blue Lighting
- Adds Powerful Sound And Visual Flair To Any DJ Or Other Performance
- Ultra-portable Form Factor For Clean, Uncluttered Setup
- Perfect For Special Events / House Parties / Karaoke Where Additional Lighting Would Clutter
- 1 x XLR+ 1/4'' Combo, Stereo RCA And 1/8'' Inputs For DJ Mixers, Microphones Or Instruments
- Dual Volume Controls For Input Level Balancing
- XLR Link Output For Use With Multiple Speakers Or Subwoofers
- Rubberized Feet With Standard 36mm Pole Socket For Stand Mounting
- 3 x 6 1/2'' Woofers And 1'' Tweeter
- 200 Watts Of Peak Power, 100 Watts Continuous Of Class D Amplification
- Durable Speaker Cabinet Resists Bumps, Scratches, Dust, And Stains
- Compact Cabinet Is Just 8.4'' x 29.2'' x 10.1''
- Lightweight And Portable Weighing Just 23lb