Numark PT-01USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable - The Most Convenient Way To Digitize Your Vinyl.
Numark has created a revolutionary portable turntable that enables you to convert your vinyl to WAV or MP3. The PT-01USB is a rugged, portable turntable that can run on either wall or battery power, comes with a cover with integrated carry-handle, and has an internal speaker for total mobility.
Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT-01USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote
Numark PT-01USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable – Features:
- Class-compliant USB connection
- Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
- Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included)
- Internal monitoring speaker
- Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Cartridge included
- USB cable included
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.