Olympus AS-2400 PC Transcription Kit
Compatible with DS, DM, WS and VN-PC recorders from Olympus to provide a complete transcription solution.
Complete with footswitch, headset, and powerful software, the AS-2400 can easily be integrated into the workflow of any office system and significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and office locations.
- Automatic Assistance. Automatically download files when the recorder is connected to PC.
- Edit Function. Edit files, add/remove index, add comments, or change the priority setting.
- Hands Free Control. Included RS-27 Footswitch can control playback of the file.
- Built-in Speaker. Manage DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF audio files.
Olympus AS-2400 PC Transcription Kit – Features:
- Multiple Format Playback. Plays DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF audio formats in the background when another application is running, such as a word processor.
- Foot Switch Control. Enables foot switch control of the playback process.
- Transcription Options. Transcription can be done by combining the playback sound with the adjustable playback speed, tone control, and noise cancellation.(It is not possible to playback while setting the playback speed and noise cancellation simultaneously with the Macintosh version.)
- Voice Recognition. Voice recognition of dictation files is possible with the Dragon Naturally Speaking 8.0 and later (Windows Only).
- Automatic Software Updates. Automatic software updates through Internet (Windows Only).
- Transcribe Bar Modes. 2 modes/views of operation for Transcribe bar (Windows Only).