Olympus DS-2500 Digital Recorder - Professional Features For Individuals And Small Offices
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder packs many popular features of Olympus’ professional dictation systems into an accessible, easy-to-use recorder. It’s the ideal solution for any office that relies on accurate, small-scale dictation and transcription, as well as individuals who need professional-level recording capabilities at the push of a button.
Olympus DS-2500 Digital Recorder –Features:
- A compact, professional-quality microphone, with variable recording modes to capture superior audio files in any condition
- Up to 303 hours of recording time with the included 2 GB SD card (expandable to 32 GB)
- Intuitive, ergonomic push-button controls
- Up to 37 hours of recording time on two AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (included), enhanced by innovative Variable Control Voice Actuator recording mode, recording only when sound is detected, ensuring you’re only recording what is needed
- Backlit LCD screen for consistent viewing, even in bright conditions
- Simple file management, with five internal folders and easy USB connection to computers running Windows XP, Vista and 7, or Mac OSX
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder is an accessible, easy-to-use digital voice recorder built upon the feature-rich heritage of Olympus’ industry-leading line of professional dictation devices. The Olympus DS-2500 is designed to give any user fast access to superior recording capabilities and scalability out of the box. It’s simply professional.
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder was created with every level of user in mind. It’s simple enough for the student who wants to record crisp, clear audio notes, and capable enough for the legal or medical professional who needs a device to serve as the backbone of their small office’s dictation process. With its unique combination of professional-level features and ease-of-use, the Olympus DS-2500 is the most versatile digital voice recorder on the market.
Support for any environment
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder offers extensive flexibility and customizability. With two levels of microphone sensitivity, two DS2 Pro recording levels (QP - 16 kHz/28 kbps and SP - 12 kHz/13.7 kbps), three playback speeds and scalable SD card storage up to 32 GB, it offers the right feature set for any individual or small-office environment. The Olympus DS-2500 can even be combined with Olympus accessories to offer small law firms and medical practices a cost-effective dictation and transcription solution.
File management made easy
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder makes managing your audio files easier than ever. Five internal folders and up to 32 index point per recording makes it simple to find what you need directly from the device. Once the DS-2500 is connected to a computer via a built-in USB port, the included DSS Player Pro Standard software allows users to easily access, save, index, share and enhance their recordings.
The Olympus DS-2500 digital voice recorder’s 6mm microphone offers professional-quality recording capabilities. The proprietary DS2 file format provides excellent playback through a computer, standard 3.5mm headphone jack or the integrated 23mm/300mW speaker.