Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $50. Click here for details.
Pantone Premium Metallic Chips Coated (GB1505)
Education/ Non-Profit packs are for sale to students, teachers, schools, and non-profit organizations. Proof of eligibility will be required before the order can be shipped.
Add pop and sizzle to your designs!
The new PLUS SERIES PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS features 300 dazzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PLUS SERIES metallic colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Includes design software. Available on coated stock only.
Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors. A custom chip program is also available. Comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Colors can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications and is environmentally sensitive