Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $50. Click here for details.
Pantone Solid Guide Set (GP1605N) Five-guide solid and special effects color ensemble. Set includes FORMULA GUIDE, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEONS Guides FORMULA GUIDES. include 112 New PANTONE Colors.
The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set features a comprehensive collection of all solid and special effects colors. It is a versatile and trend driven set for multimedia and graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
Pantone Solid Guide Set (GP1605N) Set includes:
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
Pantone FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
Pantone METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colors that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
Pantone PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic color swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
Pantone PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
Colors are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on-press.
Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
Purchase of this set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.
Pantone Solid Guide Set (GP1605N) – Specifications:
- Five total guides
- 1,867 solid colors and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 301 solid metallic color and ink formulations (METALLICS Coated)
- 300 solid premium metallic colors and ink formulations (PREMIUM METALLICS Coated)
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colors with ink formulations (PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees