Microsoft Windows 10 Professional OEM will ship as a flat pack. The 64-bit version will ship by default.
The Parallels Desktop 12 OEM pack ships as an Activation Card that includes the software activation codes, and a link to download the software from the Parallels web site.
Run Windows on your Mac with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. With support for Windows 10 as well as being optimized and ready for macOS Sierra, Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac can run both Windows and Mac applications side by side. Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac also supports older versions of Windows, Chrome Os, Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions.
Parallels Toolbox for Mac is included with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. It features tools and utilities to simplify everyday tasks. Take a screenshot with a simple click, secure private files with a password, download a favorite video from YouTube or Facebook, easily record a screencast, or keep your Mac from sleeping with the push of a button.
PC and Xbox gamers will get increased support in Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. Parallels engineers worked with Blizzard Entertainment and optimized Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac to support Overwatch, a popular 2016 PC and Xbox game. Parallels Desktop also supports the Windows 10 Xbox app, enabling people to stream and play Xbox games on their Macs (Xbox One gaming console required and sold separately).
All Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac customers will receive a one-year subscription to the backup solution from Acronis True Image, which includes a fast incremental backup feature that reduces the time and size of subsequent backups and provides up to 500 GB of free online storage.
Love Mac, Run Windows
Use Mac and Windows applications side-by-side, without rebooting. Bring your favorite Windows applications to Mac—from Microsoft Office to QuickBooks for Windows and more.
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows. Bring intuitive Mac features to Windows, or leverage Windows’ best features on your Mac. If you're new to Mac, you can keep the familiar Windows experience, in full screen
Run common Windows applications or the most demanding graphical apps, such as Visio or Adobe Photoshop without compromise. Select your primary use, and Parallels Desktop will optimize performance for you.
Parallels Desktop 12 – Key Features:
- Run Windows and Mac apps side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Now Supporting Windows 10 and MacOS. Run Windows 10 and MacOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
- Switch from your PC to your Mac. We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
- Not just for Windows. Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google Chrome. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Works with Boot Camp. Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
- One-click tuning. Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Operating System Requirements:
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
- RAM - 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Storage - 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (SSD drives recommended for better performance)
- Internet connection required for product download, activation, updates, and select features
- Requires Windows or other operating system (not included)
About Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit OEM
With Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, you've got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
Right for business
• Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
• Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
• Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
• Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
• Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you'll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
It's the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You'll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There's also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
The best screen is always the one you're on, because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.3
Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day, staying transparent and keeping your trust.
• Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster
• Required Memory: 2 GB for 64-bit
• Required Hard Disk Space: Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
• Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
• Required connectivity: Internet access
• Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software