Annual Subscription License for sale to schools
Work with business critical applications like Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, and QuickBooks seamlessly on your Mac. Ideal for any work environment from education to financial services, technology, consulting, or medical, Parallels Desktop Business Edition has productivity features for teams from 1-100 (or more!).
Get Started with Ease
- Love Your Mac—Work in Windows. Use Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Access, and hundreds of other Windows applications not available on the Mac while still enjoying all the features of your MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini, or MacPro.
- Make Work Easier. Quickly switch between Mac and Windows, without rebooting. Seamlessly utilize Mac features inside Windows and leverage Windows' strengths on your Mac. More productivity and power for your team or organization.
- Powerful Performance. Parallels Desktop optimizes your virtual machine settings for your primary usage such as productivity, design, or development—Parallels Desktop is ready to help you be effective in any work setting.
Work Like a Pro
- Improved Battery Life. The “Travel Mode” temporarily shuts down resource intensive services in order to extend battery life when team members are on-the-go.
- Visual Studio. With Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, you retain all of the functionality of other Parallels Desktop editions, including the Visual Studio plugin, providing remote debugging in your virtual machines.
- Cortana on Your Mac. Use Cortana even when Windows 10 is not the forefront application. Now everyone can have their own virtual assistant.
Manage and Deploy
- License Management Portal. View vital information, such as license expirations, usage statistics, and real-time licensing activities to easily manage all of your deployed licenses. Administrators will be able to set up a new Parallels Desktop Business Edition account, with the ability to see, deploy, deactivate, and blacklist licenses as well as host name, user name, and serial numbers.
- Advanced Security Controls. Parallels Desktop for Business provides best-in-class user performance while maintaining control at the IT level. Improve endpoint security with virtual machine lockdown and encryption, and maintain corporate compliance requirements via the elimination of third-party product and in-product notifications as well as individual user registration requirements.
- Simplify Mass Deployment and Administration. Parallels Desktop for Business can be deployed through standard software deployment tools. Our package-builder application and detailed mass deployment guides help administrators set up hundreds or thousands of clients easily.
Ready for IT
Includes all the power features of the Pro Edition, plus advanced control and management features for IT.
- Unified Volume License Key. Simplifies installation and allows for centralized administration via the Parallels License Management Portal.
- Premier Support. Business-level support including 24/7 phone and email options.
- Mass provisioning. Create packages to include pre-built virtual machine images and deploy through standard software distribution tools.
- Enforce corporate compliance. Support corporate compliance directives by restricting virtual machines and USB device policies.
- Best-in-class User Experience. Provide users with the most powerful and fastest way to seamlessly run Windows applications without rebooting–regardless of network connectivity.
- Integration with Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM. If your company uses Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to manage PCs, you can easily extend it to manage Mac, Parallels Desktop Business Edition, and your approved corporate Windows image.
Operating System Requirements:
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
- RAM - 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Storage - 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (SSD drives recommended for better performance)
- Internet connection required for product download, activation, updates, and select features
- Requires Windows or other operating system (not included)