Presonus Audiobox Stereo Recording Bundle
Recording rehearsals and performances in schools, churches, and studios is easy with the PreSonus AudioBox Stereo recording kit! This special all-PreSonus system combines an AudioBox USB interface with Studio One Artist music-production software, HD7 monitoring headphones, a pair of SD7 small-diaphragm condenser microphones, and all necessary cables and mounts.
AudioBox USB: simple, reliable, portable.
Get pro-quality audio in a roadworthy, bus-powered interface.
Studio One Artist 2 makes recording easy.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use as Studio One® Artist 2, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output.
Capture clear, clean audio with SD7 microphones.
Record bands, choirs, rehearsals, school events, and more with this stereo pair of multi-purpose, small-diaphragm condenser mics.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional monitoring headphones.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
Presonus Audiobox Stereo Features:
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac- and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included SD7 microphones or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist 2 software:
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One's Nimbit extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Matched pair of high-definition studio condenser microphones
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- Use two SD7s together or separately
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
- Provides ultra-fine detail for stereo miking of acoustic instruments
- 48V phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- X/Y mic-stand adapter
- 10'/ 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Computer system requirements:
- Windows XP SP3, Vista x64/x32 SP2, Windows 7 x64/x32 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x32
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (only for activation)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended