Presonus Digimax D8 8-Channel Preamplifier
PreSonus expands their DigiMAX line with the DigiMAX D8, a 24-bit/48kHz interface that serves as an add-on to an existing lightpipe-equipped system. The DigiMAX D8 is equipped with eight Class A XMAX microphone preamps for pristine sound on the front end, and eight analog direct outputs for patching your signal out to external gear. As a top-notch front end or as a lightpipe expansion to your existing system, the DigiMAX D8 is perfect for almost any studio.
8 channels of audio
The DigiMAX D8 features 8 Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers, 8 direct analog outputs, and ADAT optical light pipe connectivity, making it the perfect solution to add 8 professional microphone preamps to any digital recording system or digital mixer with ADAT input.
Expand your system
If your audio interface is equipped with lightpipe, the DigiMAX D8 is the perfect way to expand your I/O. And with eight Class A XMAX preamps, the DigiMAX D8 has some of the best preamps available in this price range.
PreSonus DigiMAX D8 Features:
- 8 XMAX Class A microphone preamps w/trim control
- 24-bit resolution ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48K sampling rates
- External sync via BNC word clock input
- Direct outputs on every channel
- LED input metering
- 20dB Pad on every channel
PreSonus DigiMAX D8 Specs:
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-50kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: No
- Compression: No
- Analog Inputs: 8 x XLR (Mic), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs: No Digital Inputs
- Digital Outputs: 1 x ADAT (Optical)
- Other: I/O 1 x Sync (BNC)