Quickbooks 2015 (Academic) MacOS 25-User
25-User Classroom Lab Pack for Educational Institutions for classroom instruction purposes only.
QuickBooks for Mac helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete frequent tasks in fewer steps. Get set up in minutes - it’s easy to learn and use. It’s built for the Mac, so it looks and works like you’d expect.
- Designed by Mac users for Mac users
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use:
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- In-product tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expense and more
- Bring in your data from spreadsheets and contacts from Address Book/Contacts
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks:
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click:
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Designed for your Mac:
- Looks and works like your Mac
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar
- Sychronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts
- Export data to Numbers or Excel
What’s New in 2015?
- Track your expenses. Know where your money is going with the Expense Tracker. Get an overview of your orders, what you owe, and what you've been paid.
- Stay on budget. Create budgets by fiscal year and run reports to see how well your performance tracks to your goals.
- Save time. No need to manually enter transactions, just batch import them into QuickBooks and save time.
- Efficiency boosters. Attach files in more places, customize emails, easily access your deposit history, plus more!
Quickbooks 2015 MacOS System Requirements:
- Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) or v10.9 (Mavericks)
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher
- Multiuser Server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run server
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet connection) for installation