Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks 3.1 - powerful looks and color correction for filmmakers.
- Instant Color. Choose from over 200 brand-new Look presets, designed to match your favorite movies and TV shows. Every preset is fully-customizable.
- Powerful Tools. Alter the presets by adding or removing tools along the toolchain, or just build a look from scratch by combining any of the 41 tools.
- Incredibly Easy, with a UI for design. The best color correction experience in the industry happens because of a great set of tools and a great way to use them.
Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks 3.1 – Key Features:
- The Looks Library has been updated with over 200 new, fully-customizable presets, designed to match the latest Hollywood films and TV shows.
- Updated User Interface. Magic Bullet Looks is the most intuitive color finishing tool on the market today. Get in, choose a preset look, tweak it a bit, and get on with your workflow. Version 3.0 includes new additions like better looks management, tool presets, keyboard shortcuts and pinning tools on the toolchain when adding new looks.
- Professional Scopes. Classic color scopes like RGB Parade, Slice Graph, Hue/Saturation and Hue/Lightness, are essential to protecting your color. Along with a unique Memory Colors scope for monitoring important colors, Looks helps guide you in your color correction and grading process, like nothing else.
- Trackpad Mode. A more intuitive and fluid way of controlling your color correction tools, Trackpad Mode lets you interact with Looks using your computer’s trackpad - a control surface you already own.
- Film Negative/Film Print Tools. Provides the look of various film stocks. These 2 tools work together to emulate the photochemical process used in motion-picture film. 22 Negative Film Stocks and 4 print stocks are included.
- Colorista Tool. Magic Bullet Looks 3 includes an update to the Colorista tool. It now includes a powerful 3-way color corrector, Hue, Saturation, and Luminance control for individual colors, and a Curves control, all in one tool.
- Lens Vignette Tool. Add or remove vignetting with this new, foolproof tool. Results mimic real-world lenses, and you can optionally reposition the center of the vignette.
- LUT Tool. Import a Lookup Table created in other grading applications, and extend it with additional Looks tools. Includes 14 new LUTs and works great with with LUT Buddy, included with the Magic Bullet Suite.
- Powerful Tools. Magic Bullet Looks includes 41 tools, 9 of which are new to version 3.0. These tools go beyond the capabilities of your host application or dedicated grading software.Tools include essential color correction tools as well as beautiful camera-based effects such as Anamorphic Flare, Haze/Flare, Diffusion, Shutter Streak and more. New tools like the Color Space and Duotone give you even more control over the color grading process.
- Open GL. Magic Bullet Looks has been rebuilt from scratch to completely take advantage of your graphics card’s GPU - giving you the color grading power you’ve come to expect in Magic Bullet Looks - but much, MUCH faster.
- Mojo Tool. Based on the incredibly popular plug-in of the same name, Mojo warms up skin tones while cooling the background. An easy way to get a customized "Blockbuster" film look.
- Cosmo Tool. Cosmo gives you the ability to quickly balance skin tones, reducing wrinkles and remove skin blemishes, to make your talent look their best. Cosmo make it simple to keep skin looking natural and consistent.
- 4-Way Color Tool. Ranged color correction for for Shadows, Midtones, Highlights, along with a Master color wheel that adjusts the whole image.
Magic Bullet Looks runs in a variety of host applications. Each purchase and serial number allows the owner to use the product on more than one host application but only on a single computer at any one time. Except where noted, the features are the same in all systems and host applications.
- Adobe After Effects CC (2015), CC (2014), CC, CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015), CC (2014), CC, CS6
- Apple Final Cut Pro X (10)
- Apple Motion 5
- Sony Vegas Pro 12, 13
- Avid Media Composer 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
- Davinci Resolve 11, 12
- EDIUS 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- The minimum GPU required is an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip. Of course, newer and faster discrete GPU components from AMD and Nvidia will yield faster performance.
- For Nvidia, we recommend 5xx, 6xx, or 7xx series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series Quadro cards.
- For AMD, we recommend 6000, 7000, or 200 series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series FireGL cards.
- VRAM size requirements: For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU have at least 1 GB of memory. If you are planning on doing high-resolution project in 4K or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 2 GB of memory.
- Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported.