Reference Manager 12 - Simplify your publishing with Reference Manager
Student Edition is for sale to currently enrolled students only.
Reference Manager is a bibliographic software that used by researchers worldwide. Known as the only citation management software with a true multi-user network version, Reference Manager also provides a tool for publishing Reference Manager databases on the web or to an Intranet. Reference Manager 12 delivers expanded file management and enhancements to web publisher that simplify collaboration. Reference Manager users can now organize linked files - PDFs, graphics, and more - with their database to create a single file repository. By simply dragging and dropping a file onto a reference, Reference Manager stores a copy of the file in the repository and creates a link automatically. Existing links in a Reference Manager database can be converted to the new file management system in one step.
With Reference Manager you can collaborate with others on a network—or even the Web. Simplify your publishing with Reference Manager where you can search Internet databases, organize your references and create instant bibliographies. And with these newly added features you can do even more!
In Reference Manager 12 you can attach PDFs and other files to a reference and store these attachments with your database. Reference Icons for linked files are displayed in the file attachment field. You can convert existing links to new Reference Manager-relative links in one step.
Cite While You Write with a Reference Manager tab on the Word 2007 ribbon and watch the bibliography appear as you write. Now you can specify the sort order for in-text citations and the bibliography and differentiate between ambiguous citations, such as multiple works by the same author. Reference groups have new options to list as a single citation and suppress an author name with multiple citations.
Web Publisher in Reference Manager 12 retrieves an unlimited number of references. And, it can be set to start up automatically and run as a Windows service. Reference Manager databases can be integrated with other portals using updated SOAP and WSDL technologies.
Reference Manager 12 - New Features:
- Spell check an entire database as well as individual records
- Set preferences to open your database with “Read-Write Exclusive” access
- Download a specified number of references when searching ISI Web of Knowledge or PubMed
- Identify duplicates with more options—mark duplicates automatically to locate easily
- Ignore punctuation when checking for duplicates
- Use new reference types—Edited Book, Online Source and Grant—as well as new fields in many reference types—Conference Title, Conference Location and the NIH required PMCID
- Move between references with new Previous and Next buttons
- Windows XP (SP 2 or later), Vista
- Pentium 450MHz or compatible
- 180MB hard disk space
- 256MB RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later/FireFox 2.0 or later is required for launching data in the Web/URL field and OpenURL feature
- In order to use Reference Manager’s Internet Search command or to use the Web Publisher component, an Internet connection is required.
- Word Processor Compatibility - Cite While You Write feature compatible with Microsoft Word 2003, 2007. Add-in feature compatible with WordPerfect 10-12, X3