Sony Movie Studio Suite 13 for Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Movie Studio 13 Suite brings four impressive Sony applications together to produce a complete multimedia experience. Create video in beautiful 4K XAVC S or AVCHD, develop original music, and enhance multichannel audio. Take control of your own creativity and make movies that matter. Weave your ideas into high-quality videos that can be uploaded directly to YouTube and Facebook or burned to a DVD or Blu-ray Disc!
Sony Movie Studio Suite 13 Features:
Create stunning movies
Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum. Edit video in nearly any format, including beautiful 4K XAVC S (4 times the resolution of HD). Stylize your movies with high-quality video effects, transitions, titles, and filters. Fix washed-out footage or match the color of different clips to provide continuity from scene to scene. Share your movies on Facebook and YouTube without ever leaving the application! With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Movie Studio 13 Platinum is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.
Make original music
ACID Music Studio gives you the freedom and flexibility to interact with music creation tools at the skill level that's right for you—no experience necessary! Our loops take the guesswork out of making great tracks, and our MIDI, effects processing, and audio recording tools open the door to the world of professional music production.
Record and edit audio
Sound Forge Audio Studio software is the easiest way to record, edit, process, render, and share audio. Key features include high-resolution 24-bit, 192 kHz support, vinyl recording and restoration tools, Vocal Eraser plug-in technology, the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in by iZotope, and FLAC file format support.
Create dazzling DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
Produce picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects in no time. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. Add a menu and scene-selection menu to any title.
Add the perfect soundtrack
Spice up your movies with the included 50 Sony Sound Series: Production Music soundtracks that will provide perfect scores for your movies. These professionally produced and royalty-free soundtracks work great for action sequences, wedding videos, family vacation movies, and more. Add the music to your projects and then share your creations with the world.
Jump Start tutorials
The included Jump Start Tutorials provide a quick overview of the Movie Studio 13 Platinum workflow. You’ll learn how to create complete audio and video projects from setup to final delivery. Topics also include the differences between Simple and Advanced Edit Modes and several sections explaining how to add that extra touch with Chroma Key techniques and Color Correction tools.
Sony Movie Studio Suite 13 System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit (including Windows 8.1)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service