Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 for Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Smart phones make it easy to make movies. And Movie Studio makes it even easier to make those movies stand out. With a streamlined workflow, powerful editing tools, and a vast array of video and audio effects, the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles and music. Add color correction and transitions. Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you'll need to put your masterpiece together, fast.
Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Features:
Movies, slideshows, and more
Add photos and video to the timeline and start creating. Drag files across the timeline to rearrange them exactly how you want. Experience the freedom to experiment with video editing, without hassle or worrying about making mistakes.
New! Touch your edits
Movie Studio is touch-enabled for touch PCs, which means that using a mouse to drag and drop clips to the timeline is a thing of the past! Make edits, add transitions and effects, and record a voiceover – all with the touch of a finger.
Share your movies online
Share your movies with others. Upload them directly to YouTube™ or Facebook™ from the Movie Studio application!
Learn as you go
Whether you're new to video editing or just new to Movie Studio, you'll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
Up the ante with music
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, and record and edit live audio.
No more guesswork! With the streamlined Make Movie dialog, it's easy to make sure you select the optimal render template for uploading videos to the web, burning to a DVD, or saving to a camera or portable device.
Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit (including Windows 8.1)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)