Steinberg Wavelab Elements 9 - More Than a Powerful Set of Mastering Tools
Steinberg's WaveLab Elements 9 delivers the essential mastering tools you need to create a professional sounding project. You'll have most of the basic features from Steinberg's WaveLab Pro 9 at a great price. It's a great solution for home producers, musicians, podcasters and other audio freelancers, delivering a powerful set of processing analysis tools that allow you to create broadcast-ready audio in a variety of formats. Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9 provides impressive mastering capabilities at a great price.
Steinberg Wavelab Elements 9 – Key Features:
- All-in-one mastering solution for music production and broadcast
- Supports up to 96kHz audio sample rates
- 3 audio tracks
- 18 plug-in processors
- Single-window plug-in management to keep your digital workspace simple
- Analysis tools include 3D Spectrum Analysis, Spectroscope, Oscilloscope, and Level Meters
- Insert up to 5 processors in the master section
- Includes Sonnox DeNoiser, Sonnox DeClicker, and Sonnox DeBuzzer restoration tools
- Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11
- Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- Additional downloads may be required for the installation.