The Swivl Robotic Cameraman is a multi-purpose robotic motion platform and tracking system for your iOS and Android mobile devices. It provides smooth, highly adjustable pan and tilt motion and, using the included Remote Marker, will automatically follow you for self-captured video. This is useful for capturing yourself giving lectures, training sessions, conferences, or other presentations. The Robot can be used standalone, or as a component of a three-part capture and video sharing solution when used with the Swivl Capture App for iOS and Android and a free Swivl Cloud service.
The Swivl Robot includes a set of three adapter grips to hold mobile devices under 0.47" thick. The base provides 360° of pan and 25° of tilt. It can be used on a level surface or mounted on a tripod using a 1/4"-20 thread. Movement can be controlled on an iOS or Android device via a Bluetooth connection and using the Swivl Capture App. You can also control the base using the Remote Marker, which uses IR technology to allow the base to track the remote's movement up to 30' away (line of slight).
Using the optional Camera Mount, the Swivl Robot can also be used with a camcorder or DSLR camera weighing up to 6 pounds. You can even plug your DSLR camera into the Swivl's 2.5mm shutter interface port or USB port and use the iOS Swivl DSLR Timelapse App to create stunning timelapse videos.
A free Swivl Cloud account in included with the Swivl Robot. This lets you upload your videos directly to the cloud using the Swivl Capture app for quickly sharing content, or even as a long-term hosting service for individuals, schools, and businesses. In addition to the Remote Marker, adapter grips, and Swivl cloud account, The Swivl Robot also comes with a lanyard for the Remote Marker, AC adapter, audio cable, and Micro USB cable.
Swivl Robotic Cameraman - Key Features:
- Broad Compatibility. Use iOS or Android smartphones or tablets to capture video. Three interchange - able adapter grips serve as shims to hold mobile devices under 0.47" (12 mm) thick. You can also mount camcorders or DSLR cameras using the optional Camera Mount.
- Swivl Capture App. The app, for iOS and Android devices, provides access to video and Swivl controls, plus the ability to upload directly to the Cloud for storage and sharing. You can even display time-synchronized slide and video presentations to create more compelling video lectures, lessons, and training content.
- Cloud. The Swivl Cloud is a private and secure video hosting service. It can be used as a stand-alone video hosting solution in conjunction with the Swivl Capture app to easily create multi-media video presentations, or as a complete system with the app and Swivl Robot for creating and sharing content such as lessons, lectures, and meetings. The free Swivl Cloud plan allows for up to 200 minutes of video storage and up to 20 viewers per video. Other features include group distribution management, login protected viewing, as well as viewer analytics and commenting.
- Remote Marker. Control what gets captured with the marker, or turn your mobile device into a camera control center. IR technology allows the Swivl base to tack the motion of the Remote Marker. This lets you move freely as Swivl follows you with 360 degrees pan and 25 degrees tilt, as long as the remote marker maintains its line of sight with the Swivl base.
- Wireless Audio. Capture high-quality digital audio through a lossless wireless connection on the Remote Marker to enhance the value of your content. A 3.5mm audio out on the Swivl base lets you send that audio to your mobile device or camera. For using lavalier and handheld microphones, the Remote Marker provides a 3.5mm audio input.