Texas Instruments Nspire CX Navigator 30-User Classroom Pack - Connect your Classroom with Interactive Learning
A wireless network of TI-Nspire CX handhelds. Increase student participation. Monitor class progress. Modify instruction as needed
Perform assessment far beyond just multiple-choice with a wide range of question types to instantly guage student understanding at any point and adjust instruction on the spot.
Greater Student Involvement
Research shows that your students experience a higher level of engagement, stay focused, and take part in effective group learning.
More Classroom Learning Time
You have more time for instruction when you can wirelessly send documents, and collect, grade, save and record student work.
Students can participate in rich, whole-class collaborative activities.
Texas Instruments Nspire CX Navigator 30-User Classroom Pack – Key features:
- Compatible with a single classroom setup of TI-Nspire CX handhelds and/or TI-Nspire CX CAS handhelds.
- Review and analyze each student’s answers.
- View a class summary, a student-by-student analysis or an item-by-item analysis.
- Slideshow capabilities allow anonymous viewing of class results.
- Upgrade operating systems on all students’ handhelds at one time.
- Collect, grade, save and record each student’s work.
- Create multiple-choice questions to quickly assess student understanding.
- Quick Poll feature gathers instant feedback from students and provides educators the ability to instantly assess student understanding.
- Screen Capture feature gives educators and ability to capture screen shots of each student’s graphing calculator to monitor work.
- Includes TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software and TI-Nspire CAS Navigator Teacher Software.
Texas Instruments Nspire CX Navigator 30-User Classroom Pack – includes:
- 1 - TI Nspire Navigator Teacher Software CD
- 1 - TI Navigator Access Point
- 1 - AC Adapter
- 30 - TI Nspire Navigator Wireless Network Adapters
- 3 - Wireless Network Adapter Storage Bags
- 1 - Start Here Guide
- 1 - TI Nspire Navigator Reference Guide
- 1 - USB Computer Cable
Texas Instruments Nspire CX Navigator 30-User Classroom Pack – Hardware:
- Uses 802.11b/g technology for efficient, wireless communication in the classroom
- Supports up to 45 students
- Durable - designed for the classroom environment
- Easy to configure
- Wireless communications encrypted using WPA Enterprise
TI-Navigator Access Point:
- Dedicated Access Point to ensure quick communication to student TI-Nspire CX and TI-Nspire CX CAS handhelds
- Connects to computer using a USB port
- Range of 70 feet from TI-Navigator Access Point to TI-Nspire Wireless Cradles
TI-Nspire CX Wireless Network Adapter:
- One wireless network adapter connects to one TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld
- Power wireless network adapter through the TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld.