Texas Instruments TI-34MV MultiView Scientific Calculator
The TI-34 MultiView scientific calculator was designed with educator input in mind for use in these middle grades math and science classes:
- Middle School Math
- Algebra I & II
- General Science
Texas Instruments TI-34MV MultiView Scientific Calculator – Features:
In Classic mode, the TI-34 MultiView can be used in the same classrooms as the TI-34 II Explorer Plus as the screen appears identical to the TI-34 II Explorer Plus in this mode.
- MultiView Display. View multiple calculations on a 4-line display and scroll through entries with ease. See math expressions and symbols, including stacked fractions, exactly as they appear in textbooks
- Up to 4 lines of Display. Enter multiple calculations to compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- Fraction Exploration. The TI-34 MultiView scientific calculator comes with the same features that made the TI-34 II Explorer Plus so helpful at exploring fraction simplification, integer division and constant operators.
- Data List Editor. Enter statistical data for 1- and 2-var analysis as well as for exploring patterns via list conversions to see different number formats like decimal, fraction and percent side-by-side.
- Toggle Key. Quickly view fractions, decimals and terms including Pi in alternate forms, exploring more advanced topics.
- Scrolling & Editing. Scroll through entries with ease. Students can investigate patterns similar to using a graphing calculator.
Texas Instruments TI-34MV MultiView Scientific Calculator – Additional Features:
- Previous Entry
- User-Friendly Menus
- Power, Roots, and Reciprocals
- One and Two Variable Statistics
- 7 Memories
- Dual Power (solar and battery)