Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
TI84 Plus Graphics Calculator- Teachers Kit, Yellow includes (10) TI84PLUS calculators, each with a bright, easy-to-spot "school bus yellow" back cover and slide case. In addition, each units faceplate is inscribed with the words "School Property". Also includes (5) USB cables, (5) unit-to-unit cables and manuals; (40) AAA batteries; (1) product CD, poster.
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator features USB on-the-go technology for file sharing with other calculators and connecting to PCs, handling calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions, 12 apps preloaded, and displays graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values. Advanced statistics and regression analysis, graphical analysis, and data analysis are readily accessed, along with features for calculus, engineering, financial, logarithm, trigonometry, and hyperbolic functions--all crucial tools for advanced analysis. With its clear display and fast processing, the calculator incorporates graphing tools for mathematics and science course work, including statistics and finance.
TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator (EZ-Spot 10-Pack) Features:
- Bright, easy-to-spot, "school bus yellow" back cover and slide case
- Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests
- Keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus
- New style and an improved LCD
- 2.5 times more speed than the TI-83 Plus
- 3 times more memory than the TI-83 Plus
- Complete with USB cable for instant computer connectivity
- Preloaded with more software for classes including Cabri Jr interactive geometry software
- All student units will connect with an adaptor to the View Screen panel or TI Presenter
- Count on TI calculators at exam time. You can use this TI graphing calculator on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams and AP tests and the IB exam