The world's most intuitive drum production tool for songwriters. Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer!
Toontrack EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting.
FIND YOUR GROOVE.
Tap or record your rhythm to find a matching groove, search by filters or browse the traditional way in the conveniently laid out MIDI browser.
TALK TO YOUR DRUMMER.
Use the Power Hand to instantaneously change the leading instrument or the Amount or Velocity knobs to control the complexity and velocity in your selected groove - while it's playing!
TURN IT INTO A SONG.
In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program.
AWARD WINNING SOUNDS.
EZdrummer 2 is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market - a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
CREATE YOUR DRUM TRACKS EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE.
- FIND & GET YOUR GROOVE DOWN. EZdrummer 2 introduces several features when working with MIDI drum grooves. Tap or record your rhythm to find a matching groove, search by filters or browse the traditional way in the conveniently laid out MIDI browser.
- TURN IT INTO A SONG. Go from initial rhythmic idea to full track! Drag and drop drum parts to build your own track directly in the program - or let EZdrummer 2 do it for you! If you drop a groove in the Song Creator, it will list all files with a similar feel and style. It will also let you lay out a complete track using included or user created song templates.
- TALK TO YOUR DRUMMER. For the first time ever in a drum software setting, you can now "communicate" with your drummer. Use the Power Hand to instantaneously change the leading instrument or the Amount or Velocity knobs to control the complexity and velocity in your selected groove - while it's playing!
- EMBELLISH YOUR SOUND. Done with your track? EZdrummer 2 has a wide selection of ready- made, user controllable effect chain presets to ensure that the final mix sounds exactly right for your song.
- COMPLETE TUTORIAL. Watch Rikk go through all of the amazing features of EZdrummer 2.
- SONGWRITING - EZDRUMMER 2. Got and idea for your next song? Mike shows you EZdrummer 2 in a songwriting situation.
- THE PRESETS. EZdrummer 2 has a completely new mixer and collection of effect chain presets, both for the modern and the vintage setup. The effect engine is based around the numerous quality effects in Toontrack's widely acclaimed EZmix 2. Each setting includes a back-end of various effect chains including the likes of compressors, reverbs, delays and EQs. With settings covering anything from classic rock to disco and modern metal, you can instantly call up a starting point for your song and, if you so choose, continue to customize it into something completely new with each setting's unique set of parameters.
- THE STUDIO SOUND. The drums for EZdrummer 2 were recorded at one of the most meticulously built recording facilities in the world; Mark Knopfler's British Grove Studios in London, England. Combining some of the most sought-after and rare vintage consoles, outboard effects and microphones with the best of the best in state of the art recording technology, the studio serves as a perfect combination of how old and new can come together in perfect harmony.
- EZX SOUND EXPANSION LIBRARIES. What's YOUR sound? The ever-growing selection of sound library expansions for EZdrummer and EZdrummer 2 offer meticulously recorded, mix-ready drums for a wide range of styles. All engineered by top names and recorded in some of the world's finest acoustic environments. Whether it's extreme metal or subtle jazz, organic, electronic, classic, modern or just something as odd as a hubcap, we have it. If not, we're on our way.
- 4 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.