NEW YORK'S FINEST IN DRUMS. This collection combines the award-winning Superior Drummer software with the complete suite of sound libraries in the New York Studios series.
This collection combines the award-winning Superior Drummer software with the complete suite of sound libraries in the New York Studios series. The focus of the series has been to capture the most notable and legendary studios in the New York area: The Hit Factory, Allaire Studios and Avatar Studios. These recording facilities have housed chart-topping artists for decades and are all world-renowned for their unique sonic qualities. All sounds were recorded by Grammy Award-winning engineer Neil Dorfsman (Dire Straits, Bruce Springsteen), Pat Thrall (Katy Perry, Beyoncé) and in-demand session drummer Nir Z (Genesis, Chris Cornell).
Since Superior Drummer was first introduced on the market, it has become the indisputable industry standard tool for professional drum production. The sounds from the New York Studios series are used daily in major label studio productions, motion pictures and commercials around the world. By combining this collection of drums with the powerful sound shaping tools in Superior Drummer, the sky is literally the limit as to what you can achieve.
• Superior Drummer 2
• New York Studios Vol.2 SDX
• New York Studios Vol.3 SDX
• Three world-renowned and classic New York studios
• Approx. 50 GB of unprocessed drum sounds recorded through the best of modern and vintage equipment
• 6 complete kits, 26 snares & 14 kicks in total
• A large amount of cymbal setups
• Award-winning drum production software
• Large built-in mixer with internal quality FX
• Produced/sampled by Grammy Award-winning engineer Neil Dorfsman (Dire Straits, Bruce Springsteen), Pat Thrall (Katy Perry, Beyoncé) and drummer Nir Z (Genesis, Chris Cornell)
• Included presets for instant mix-ready sounds
• Optional tools available (brushes, mallets, rods)
• 4GB free hard disk space, DVD drive (75GB free hard disk space for full installation).
• Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
• Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
• Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended.
• MIDI controller such as keyboard, drum pads or electronic drum kit recommended.