1-Year Subscription License for sale to students and teachers.
Built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and designers, V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max is a comprehensive physically-based lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit with seamless integration into Autodesk 3ds Max. Render most scenes up to 20-50% faster with V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max.
- V-Ray 3.3 is compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 and later (64-bit only)
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max which includes tutorials and technical information here
- System requirements can be viewed here
- This V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max Workstation includes:
- 1 User Interface floating license
- 1 USB Dongle
- 1 Universal Render Node floating license
- Additional render nodes may be purchased separately
V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max introduces new variance-based adaptive sampling for quick setup, uniform noise distribution, and higher quality images - with less dependence on settings for lights and materials.
Variance-based adaptive sampler (VBAS)
- Better sampling of dark areasand faster sampling ofoverbrightareas
- More consistentnoisedetection
- Final image quality is less dependent onmaterials and lights settings
- Improvedalpha channel sampling - especially in scenes with depth of field and motion blur
- Worksinbucket and progressive rendering modes
Other New Features
- Ray Traced Rounded Corners - for perfectly smooth edges at render time
- New Sky Model and Aerial Perspective - for realistic natural-looking environments
- Triplanar Mapping - for simple, UV-less textures
- Improved V-Ray Clipper with Render-time Booleans - for cutaways using any arbitrary mesh
- Stochastic Flakes - for more realistic materials like snow, sand, and car paints