The generous workspace of the Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Large is designed to accommodate artistic styles that require a full-range of motion and creative professionals who work in large formats. Many users also appreciate the large size for use with working with multiple displays.
Designed for creativity and those who need just the right tools, this Intuos Pro pen tablet combines Wacom’s finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures. It gives you the power to produce professional results with the precision and control you demand from your professional software.
Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Large delivers a natural and intuitive experience that extends your creative capabilities. Pan, zoom, and navigate naturally with gestures on the multi-touch surface that also lets you create and access your own shortcuts.
Delivering 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Large is your endless creative toolbox, as you create with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes, pens and markers, while multi-touch gestures allow you to position and navigate your work intuitively.
Cut down on cord clutter and enjoy the freedom of creating wirelessly, with the included wireless kit. Intuos Pro is designed ergonomically for both right and left hand use, so you’ll be comfortable all day. And the eight customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite shortcuts.
Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Tablet PTH 851 Features:
- Advanced Pen Technology: With 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, Intuos Pro gives you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity, and more.
- Multi-Touch: Use standard Windows and Mac gestures, to pan, rotate and navigate your artwork. You can also customize gestures for application-specific modifiers and shortcuts.
- ExpressKeys: Intuos Pro comes preset with application-specific ExpressKeys for your popular creative software. Activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers quickly and easily in every application you use.
- Express View Display: Stay completely focused on your creative work. Lightly rest your finger on a capacitive ExpressKey to display an on-screen reminder of the key’s function.
- Multi-function Touch Ring: The finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides intuitive control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation and more.
- Designed for comfort: The reversible (ambidextrous) design of the Intuos Pro features gently sloping tablet sides, a soft-touch finish, plenty of hand support, and an ergonomically contoured pen.
- Easy set-up: Intuos Pro connects to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection.
- Wireless Kit: Convert your Intuos Pro to RF wireless with the Wacom wireless kit included with your tablet.
What’s included in the box:
- Intuos Professional pen and touch tablet – large
- Intuos Grip pen
- Wireless kit
- Full downloadable software bundle:
- Anime Studio Debut 9
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro 90-day Membership
- Corel Painter 2015 30-Day Trial
- Free 30-day lynda.com Membership
- Pen stand (pen tips are stored inside)
- Assorted replacement pen tips
- Color identification rings to personalize your Grip pen
- 6.6 ft (2.0 m) USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Software download instructions
- Installation CD with driver
- Online user manual and important product information documentation
Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Tablet PTH 851 Specifications:
- Tablet Dimensions: 19.1 x 12.5 x .60 in.
- Active Area Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.0 in.
- Tablet Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Wireless Kit: Included
- Wireless Battery Operation Time: 16 hours
- ExpressKeys: 8 customizable
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Multi-function Touch Ring: Yes
- Radial Menu: Yes
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048 on pen tip with eraser
- Pen Tilt: Yes +/-50 degrees
- Pen Accuracy: 0.010 in (0.25 mm)
- Resolution: 5,080 lpi (200 lines/mm)
- Maximum Report Rate: 200 points/second
- Country of Origin: China
- Warranty: 2 years
- Windows: Vista SP3, Windows 8, 7 (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
- Hardware: USB 2.0 Port (pen data), CD-ROM/DVD drive (software), AC Power
- Connection: USB or RF wireless