Yamaha C112V 12" Texture Coated Loudspeaker
The Yamaha Club Series C112V speaker is a 2-way, 350-watt passive P.A. speaker suitable for club date, lecture, and smaller event applications.
The sturdy, spray-finished particle board speaker enclosure of the C112V, made from the durable southern yellow pine, houses a high power 12" woofer and a 2" dome tweeter ensconced in a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn. The speaker's crossover network offers overload protection, and is assembled with top quality oversized coils, power resistors and high voltage capacitors, designed to produce optimum sound.
A recessed stand mount is built into the bottom of the C112V cabinet, and the side-mounted steel handles, also recessed, allow for secure and convenient transportation. The connectors are high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" types, and are mounted in pairs for convenient daisy chaining of multiple units.
The C112V is moderately priced, and in terms of the design quality and attendant components, represents a good, no-nonsense value for small bands, schools, lecture halls, meeting rooms, and other like venues.
Yamaha C112V Features:
- Rugged 2-way passive P.A. speaker for club date vocal and lecture/announcement speech applications High 350 Watt program power handling capacity
- 12" woofer and 2" dome tweeter mated to Constant Directivity horn
- Durable, spray-finished particle board enclosure construction with foamed steel grille
- Dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors for convenient daisy-chaining of multiple speakers
- Integral pole socket for speaker stands
- Heavy duty side-mounted steel carrying handles