Yamaha MG06X 6-Channel Stereo Mixer with Effects
The MG06X from Yamaha is a compact six-input mixer with built-in effects for small performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The mixer features two mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as four 1/4" line inputs with stereo level controls.
Each of the two mic/line inputs is equipped with a 2-band EQ and a high pass filter at 80Hz. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The MG06X mixer has stereo XLR outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as TRS 1/4" stereo outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
The mixer's built-in effects can be engaged on the two mic/line combo inputs and they feature reverb and delay. Providing three reverb and three delay settings plus a dedicated FX return level control, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
Yamaha MG06X Highlights:
- 2x Mic/Line Combo Inputs
- 4x 1/4" Line Inputs
- Built-In FX
- TRS 1/4" Stereo Outs
- XLR Stereo Outs
- "D-PRE" Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom
- PAD Switch on Mic/Line Inputs
- HPF & 2-Band EQ on Mic/Line Inputs
- 1/4" Headphone Output with Level Control
- Metal Chassis
- Mono/stereo switch allows channels 1/2 to be used with two mono sources or one stereo source
- Metal chassis designed to withstand wear and tear
- Optional BMS10A microphone stand adapter (sold separately) allows mounting