Yamaha MG10 10-Channel Stereo Mixer
The MG10 from Yamaha is a compact ten-input mixer for performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The mixer features four mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as six 1/4" line inputs with stereo level controls.
Each of the four mic/line inputs is equipped with a 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The four D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The MG10 mixer has stereo XLR and TRS outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4" stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Yamaha MG10 Highlights:
- 4x Mic/Line Combo Inputs
- 6x 1/4" Line Inputs
- XLR and TRS 1/4" Stereo Outs
- TRS Monitor Outs
- 1x Aux Send
- "D-PRE" Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom
- PAD Switch on Mic/Line Inputs
- HPF & 3-Band EQ on Mic/Line Inputs
- 1/4" Headphone Output with Level Control
- One Knob Compressor on Channels 1 & 2
- Three stereo channels made up of six 1/4" line inputs (two stereo channels also have RCA inputs)
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-4 and 2-band EQ on channels 5-10
- Pan control on each channel
- Aux level on each channel feed to TRS aux send for routing to devices such as reverb units
- One knob compressor on channels 1 & 2 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix
- Optional BMS10A microphone stand adapter (sold separately) allows mounting