Acoustica is pleased to announce the release of Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio. Acoustica's finest upgrade ever to Mixcraft, perhaps the biggest improvement in Version 8 is under the hood with the implementation of a next generation sound engine design making Mixcraft 8 the fastest most powerful release in the company's history.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio is a complete "recording-studio-in-a-box" with unlimited MIDI and audio tracks. 28 pro audio effects, and 15 virtual instruments, including the super easy-to-use Alpha and Omni Sampler instruments.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio - Highlights of new features:
- Next generation sound engine design offers increased flexibility for insert effects and send tracks, as well as extensive delay compensation for sample-accurate timing of internal audio paths.
- Sidechaining and Audio Control easily routes and controls sidechain-enabled effects from any audio path. The innovative new Audio Control feature transports the sidechaining concept to a new level, allowing audio signals to control dozens of instrument and effect parameters.
- VST3 instrument and effects plug-in support for comprehensive compatibility.
- Import and export MP4 video files for easy editing of videos directly from your camera or phone.
- The Performance Panel now supports recording loops directly to grid locations for fast, fun, and instant creation of layered live loop performances without ever stopping the music!
- Extensive user interface improvements with a beautiful and modern visual design including dark and light visual themes.
- Improved Sound Library browsing for rapid auditioning and adding sounds to projects. Lightning-fast search and access to over 325,000 sounds with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
- Automation enhancements effortlessly automates dozens of parameters with Mixcraft 8's new global automation recording feature.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio - New Instruments and Effects:
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 delivers bold new effects including the EU PromixEQ-10A mastering EQ, the super-transparent G-Sonique DTC-1, and the sonically adventurous Epralux ORB7000 Octave Reverb. Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio steps it up with bold and brash Kastelheimer Veldberg XD virtual synth, a flexible new 8-Out version of the Omni Sampler pad-based sample instrument, and Celemony's astounding Melodyne tuning software, integrated directly into the Mixcraft sound edit tab.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio – System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device