Academic Edition for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations, and churches.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro is driven by a new, lightning-fast sound engine, featuring advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, an innovative new feature allowing audio signals to control instrument and effect parameters. Comprehensive support has been added for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video, both must-have formats in professional studio environments. Mixcraft 8 Pro is packed with high-end features including live performance panel recording, nested submixes, track grouping, and so much more. We've even integrated Melodyne pitch correction directly into Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio's interface for flawless vocal performances.
We've made our mark as the Musician's DAW. With improved workflow, high-contrast interface, and innovative music creation tools, Mixcraft 8 Pro offers more than ever. A high-performance, no-compromise workstation, Mixcraft 8 Pro handles any studio task with ease. What will you create with the latest software from Mixcraft?
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio includes over $1250 worth of plug-ins, 56 pro audio effects and 21 virtual instruments, including the superlative Pianissimo Grand Piano and Celemony's Melodyne Essentials.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio - Highlights of new features and enhancements in:
- Next generation sound engine design offers increased flexibility for insert effects and send tracks, as well as extensive delay compensation for sample-accurate timing of internal audio paths.
- Sidechaining and Audio Control easily routes and controls sidechain-enabled effects from any audio path. The innovative new Audio Control feature transports the sidechaining concept to a new level, allowing audio signals to control dozens of instrument and effect parameters.
- VST3 instrument and effects plug-in support for comprehensive compatibility.
- Import and export MP4 video files for easy editing of videos directly from your camera or phone.
- The Performance Panel now supports recording loops directly to grid locations for fast, fun, and instant creation of layered live loop performances without ever stopping the music!
- Extensive user interface improvements with a beautiful and modern visual design including dark and light visual themes.
- Improved Sound Library browsing for rapid auditioning and adding sounds to projects. Lightning-fast search and access to over 325,000 sounds with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
- Automation enhancements effortlessly automates dozens of parameters with Mixcraft 8's new global automation recording feature.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio - New Instruments and Effects:
New Instruments and Effects
Mixcraft 8 Pro delivers bold new effects including the EU PromixEQ-10A mastering EQ, the super-transparent G-Sonique DTC-1, and the sonically adventurous Epralux ORB7000 Octave Reverb. Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio steps it up with bold and brash Kastelheimer Veldberg XD virtual synth, a flexible new 8-Out version of the Omni Sampler pad-based sample instrument, and Celemony's astounding Melodyne tuning software, integrated directly into the Mixcraft sound edit tab.
Integrated Melodyne Tuning Software
Celemony's groundbreaking Melodyne tuning software sets the standard as the most natural-sounding and easiest to use vocal tuning software available. Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio takes it one step further by integrating Melodyne Essential directly into Mixcraft's clip sound edit window (and eliminating time-consuming audio "transfers"). Whether you're simply touching up intonation, or moving notes to wildly alter performances, vocal pitch editing has never been easier!
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio adds painstakingly modeled virtual analog and digital professional synthesizers. Memorymoon is a spot-on recreation of the Moog Memorymoon's crushing analog fatness. ME80 Version 2 is a killer model of the classic Yamaha CS-80 synthesizer, now with a gorgeous new user interface and a whole new sound engine. Kastelheimer Veldberg XD is new virtual analog synthesizer based on algorithms from hardware VA synthesizers with immense programming possibilities - a veritable goldmine of powerful analog and digital timbres!
Pianissimo is an incredibly playable and realistic virtual piano. Combining 250 MB of high quality Steinway™ Model D piano samples with advanced physical modeling, Pianissimo recreates the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. With modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable tonal control and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, Pianissimo Virtual Piano lends an air of class and realism to any project.
Superior Mastering Tools
Your tracks will reach a new level of audio fidelity with an awesome array of mastering plug-ins. Add a professional sheen with iZotope Mastering Essentials suite. EQ to perfection with TB Parametric EQ or GSXL4070 Parametric, replicating the equalizer section of one of the world's most coveted mixing consoles. Impart analog tape compression and punch with Ferox Tape Emulator. Create bangin' dance remixes with SideKick6 Sidechaining Compressor.
Vacuum Tube Virtuosity
Who doesn't love the warm, smooth sound of tubes? Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio delivers a knockout punch of tube-modeled effects with the Pentode Audio Series featuring the VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor, TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer, PSEQ-1 Vacuum Tube Passive EQ, and VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer. Treblecream smoothes harsh high frequencies to perfection, while FAT+ combines analog warmth, vacuum-tube distortion, and tape saturation into a single effect for enormous-sounding tracks.
Innovative Sound Shapers
Recreate the grunge of 8-bit video games and 12-bit samplers with TimeMachine Bit Crusher. Build lush, three-dimensional sonic spaces with Fusion Field's convolution reverb technology. Inspire sonic anarchy with Dubshox Multi-Band Distortion, featuring over 40 types of distortion and shapers. Recreate the warm, smooth, trippy textures of early tape-based delay systems with the VTD-42 Psychedelic Delay.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio – System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device